B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You guy were right. Ulyana is the biggest "threat" to Leora's "regime". Let's see how Radi will counter them.

ย 

In the end we all win.

Fuck Leora.....she's a has been. Time for her to be replaced. ๐Ÿ™„

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You guy were right. Ulyana is the biggest "threat" to Leora's "regime". Let's see how Radi will counter them.

ย 

In the end we all win.

In the end we all win , thatโ€™s the outcome .. competition is the only way .. Ulyana was slowly whispered soon after joining ( 2 months if I remember correctly ) Leoraโ€™s successor .. the whispers became loud shouts , her thread was incredible popular and visited , the incidents with her boyfriend at that time ( cheating her on camera with a prostitute ) , then going back to him , her ( still and ongoing unclear ) relationship to Olivia and the visits in her apartment that made it really fantastic and pleasant to watch .. but , the camera teases , her look after finishing her bates , then anal sex trying , pfff โ€ฆ the list goes on and on โ€ฆ and then boom .. RLC shut down in Russia .. but of course , to prove her dynamic and popularity ย , was the first to be welcomed in the current Kittyโ€™s & Smith apartment as COV .. so we actually had at the same time for a period , Leora and Uluana in Prague ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

As I have recently said , I hope she hooks up with a guy in Barcelona .. i donโ€™t want to speak only for sex about her ย but she has offered endless pleasure moments and she is now a bit older and absolutely still enjoying RLC , we can see way so very much more .. Were she to become a permanent tenant ย and then we can see her dynamic at maximum exposure .ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Fuck Leora.....she's a has been. Time for her to be replaced. ๐Ÿ™„

Sheโ€™s actually hurting RLC currently with her stay rather than benefiting it .. ah , who cares , Ulyana is back ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Ulyana hands down in my opinion, is the most beautiful female in our little RLC world, as she's displaying it right now in the bathtub

Ulyana is the โ€œ real RLC deal โ€œ at the moment .. whoever isnโ€™t seeing it , I really donโ€™t know what they expect from RLC .. Only two weeks ( not only her to be honest but she is the repeater .. ) and oh my ๐Ÿ˜Ž what we have witnessed .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sheโ€™s actually hurting RLC currently with her stay rather than benefiting it .. ah , who cares , Ulyana is back ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I quit watching Leora or reading her thread a few months after she arrived in Prague. She is totally boring and her threads with the endless discussions about the most minor move or thing drive me crazy.ย 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1