B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

Big big kudos and many rounds of applause for B1 and its tenants . In less than 2 weeks and since they “ embarked “ RLC for this current journey , they seem to have “ resurrect “ RLC from its ashes and they make it everyday better and better to watch . 

It is for sure the most fun to watch , entertaining , enjoyable and relaxing place to watch . All tenants with their own personality , we have seen a welcome party , butt plug masturbations , dildo ridings , finger and toy masturbations , pussy eating , blowjobs .. the best is yet to come , the girls like to  be part of it and they want to contribute , offer , entertain , be generous to all of us that we pay but MOST OF ALL , they respect us as customers . In such a short time , almost anything we have seen from RLC the whole year these girls have provided . 

Well done again and maximum respect to Fiora, Ulyana , Olivia and Harley for trying to bring back some of the old good RLC entertaining days . And for whoever is of a different opinion , sit back , relax and enjoy B2 , the twins and Queen Leora 😂🤣😂🤣

Edit ; almost forgot today’s half naked and with the aprons home made cooking by Fiora and Harley 😂🤣😋

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big big kudos and many rounds of applause for B1 and its tenants . In less than 2 weeks and since they “ embarked “ RLC for this current journey , they seem to have “ resurrect “ RLC from its ashes and they make it everyday better and better to watch . 

It is for sure the most fun to watch , entertaining , enjoyable and relaxing place to watch . All tenants with their own personality , we have seen a welcome party , butt plug masturbations , dildo ridings , finger and toy masturbations , pussy eating , blowjobs .. the best is yet to come , the girls like to  be part of it and they want to contribute , offer , entertain , he generous to all of us that we pay but MOST OF ALL , they respect us as customers . In such a short time , almost anything we have seen from RLC the whole year .

Well done again and maximum respect to Fiora, Ulyana , Olivia and Harley for trying to bring back some of the old good RLC entertaining days . And for whoever is of a different opinion , sit back , relax and enjoy B2 , the twins and Queen Leora 😂🤣😂🤣

I'm enjoying more B1 then the Villa.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty clear that the only advantage that RLC has over VHTV now is their cameras.  Technically, the site is superior.  Still...if tenants continue to fuck with the lighting as I can see from the previews in B1...the cam quality is a fucking waste of time. Lighting lessons from Masha is not a recipe for success.  Let alone turing every apartment into a couples apartment 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I'm enjoying more B1 then the Villa.

I can’t think that there are many who don’t , I mean , what and how much more can we ask in almost 2 weeks .. 😇

• Haha 1

Humilité et intelligence, elles ont compris que la beauté d'une femme ne dépend pas de son apparence, mais de ce qu'elle peut donner, elles partagent tout entre elles, leurs histoires, leurs conseils, leurs chambres et sont totalement désinhibées. avec de la nudité, ce qui leur permet de vivre dans tout l'appartement et même sur le balcon comme d'autres uniquement enfermées dans leur chambre. Et en effet, elles sont belles et agréables à observer. Fiora et son amie peuvent s'embrasser sur le canapé devant les autres, et ça va, et c'est super, bravo !!

• Like 1