B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

I quit watching Leoraor reading her thread a few months after she arrived in Prague. She is totally boring and her threads with the endless discussions about the most minor move or thing drive me crazy. 

The problem is that everyone knows it but the people who contribute there can’t see it .. I myself post there a lot regarding lots of things only to be trying to be shut .. still going strong though 😂🤣 maybe my long posts are too boring to be handled by the geniuses there 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎🤪

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that everyone knows it but the people who contribute there can’t see it .. I myself post there a lot regarding lots of things only to be trying to be shut .. still going strong though 😂🤣 maybe my long posts are too boring to be handled by the geniuses there 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😎🤪

Surely you jest....😆

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To post on the Leora thread;

You need to

Learn how to

Write in bad Haiku

• Haha 2

Sweet Mother Of Holy Nature .. even if you want to sleep , even if job is calling , how anyone can resist to the New General ? 

Show , acting , real feeling horny , who cares ? This insane game of facial expressions of not being caught while wanting to please the fans , herself , riding the toy , stripteasing slowly  and one by one her clothes … Sweet Mother of Holly Nature .. 

The couch should be named “ Ulyana’s Couch “ and the Camera 4 gets the U next to her as of her rightful holder 😂😂😂🤣

03:44 here , no prime times in Europe , time for US and Australian friends to find out who rules … The New General is here , enjoy because this journey might be the wildest  of them all ..

RLC , make Ulyana permanent and let the monthly  statistics tell the difference .. Insane ..  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pff .. this “ cat and mouse teasing “ , “ will I be caught bating by the others or not “ is ( amongst others ) what adds to this crazy voyeur’s experience .. and the New General has been so horny obviously that it was a rather powerful and not lasting much one .. 

I need to write it .  Speechless 🤐🤐

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sweet Mother Of Holy Nature .. even if you want to sleep , even if job is calling , how anyone can resist to the New General ? 

Show , acting , real feeling horny , who cares ? This insane game of facial expressions of not being caught while wanting to please the fans , herself , riding the toy , stripteasing slowly  and one by one her clothes … Sweet Mother of Holly Nature .. 

The couch should be named “ Ulyana’s Couch “ and the Camera 4 gets the U next to her as of her rightful holder 😂😂😂🤣

03:44 here , no prime times in Europe , time for US and Australian friends to find out who rules … The New General is here , enjoy because this journey might be the wildest  of them all ..

RLC , make Ulyana permanent and let the monthly  statistics tell the difference .. Insane ..  

Thought I was on the Leora thread for a minute there...😏

Just a word of warning DD...

image.jpeg.a1ed20dadfd062c1117bd13a9b540d14.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thought I was on the Leora thread for a minute there...😏

Just a word of warning DD...

image.jpeg.a1ed20dadfd062c1117bd13a9b540d14.jpeg

I was just going to sleep .. and then that happened 😈😈😈

When it is different and hasn’t been seen thousand times , it gives this wild pleasure like this recent one , it was like a game and added to the excitement ., you need sometimes to think about Marat and what he experienced for such a long time .. 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I'm 6 hours behind RLC, so it works out for me. I always liked Ulyana.