B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

7 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I could agree. I was thinking more of Angie, Emily, Samantha with all the friends coming over and being open to visits. 

Yeah they were fun.the weekend guy never shut up.but the girls seemed

too love him.I miss them lots of fun 🤩 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s no one like her at the current RLC roster .. she simply needs a permanent contract , so simple as this . 

Maybe you're distracted by too much pussy, but this flat is already on the list of those that will stay forever, or at least until RLC closes down.

• Like 1

I remember saying 2 days after Harley  arrived that she’d either be a star or a prick teaser; she’s certainly not a PT, gives first class head by the look of it and is supremely enthusiastic; she’ll need to vary their routine though otherwise it will boring 😉

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Maybe you're distracted by too much pussy, but this flat is already on the list of those that will stay forever, or at least until RLC closes down.

You might be right but for whatever we know , there are still rules of required visas to overstay  in European Union .. It might be that one of them is a Barcelona resident or even two , Fiora and Harley then as locals ( their relationship with their guys seem to be long time going for the habits of Harley for example and the routine she has with the guy we have seen recently , Fiora’s guy is already there since the last stay ) , it can be then that this apartment will have a mixture of “ visitors “ like Ulyana and Olivia ( as I said I hope they find a way for Ulyana to become permanent ) and locals like Harley and Fiora and that’s why it is characterized as  “ roommates “ . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1