B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

Resume … just 2 weeks after rejoining B1 plus a new tenant in B1 and N&B out … what happens ? Radi naked in the villa exercising in the LR.. soon after their departure , a BDSM party with all Barcelona apartments invited ( perhaps to celebrate freedom 😁😆 … ) even B5 might join by the looks of it .. still doubts that this was a really “ on hold “ disasterous RLC period so that everyone is avoiding the circumstances created in the villa ? With Nelly having lost absolute control ? Oh I forgot , poor married woman she got hurt that she lost her lover ..insane when she has a husband who has always been next to her to support her from her demons .. 

RLC is back .. time to sit back , relax and enjoy ( sorry from Nelly fans , Bogdan has been great but she almost ruined Masha , Martina and Radislava ) 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, suduro2 said:

Cèst quoi l'histoire de MASHA qui reviendrait a la villa,rumeurs ou fantasme  ????

What I know is that she had planned to visit Barcelona. I think she would like to move there. To me she loves Rome and her friends there. I will be really surprise if this happens.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What I know is that she had planned to visit Barcelona. I think she would like to move there. To me she loves Rome and her friends there. I will be really surprise if this happens.

Masha’s life is in Rome .. no intentions moving to Barcelona , what for ? 😉

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Resume … just 2 weeks after rejoining B1 plus a new tenant in B1 and N&B out … what happens ? Radi naked in the villa exercising in the LR.. soon after their departure , a BDSM party with all Barcelona apartments invited ( perhaps to celebrate freedom 😁😆 … ) even B5 might join by the looks of it .. still doubts that this was a really “ on hold “ disasterous RLC period so that everyone is avoiding the circumstances created in the villa ? With Nelly having lost absolute control ? Oh I forgot , poor married woman she got hurt that she lost her lover ..insane when she has a husband who has always been next to her to support her from her demons .. 

RLC is back .. time to sit back , relax and enjoy ( sorry from Nelly fans , Bogdan has been great but she almost ruined Masha , Martina and Radislava ) 

Witch married woman?