B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We have B1 exactly  the way you wish.. the girls have a rather normal life with their BF visiting , the other two are on the making , we get some solo shows ( which actually finally and scientifically as of today can be explained - more on that soon - ) , so , please , some of the fun is back the way the majority here likes it .. you can go and watch G&B tonight , M&A the way you wish to have things when events like this occur .. but please don’t spoil the fun that the majority here tries  to have ..

It makes no sense to have shows on RLC, in any apartment. I am only describing what is fundamentally wrong in general with RLC. No matter where this bullshit is to be seen, I'm certainly not going to start pretending it's not garbage.

In the end, the result will be the same as always, people will be disappointed because once again nothing has happened.

What you seems to enjoy is hoping that something will happen, so you shut down your brain and don't recognize the pattern that clearly shows that nothing ever happens. RLC lives on the legend only, without really producing any real content any more. The are dead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have B1 exactly  the way you wish.. the girls have a rather normal life with their BF visiting , the other two are on the making , we get some solo shows ( which actually finally and scientifically as of today can be explained - more on that soon - ) , so , please , some of the fun is back the way the majority here likes it .. you can go and watch G&B tonight , M&A the way you wish to have things when events like this occur .. but please don’t spoil the fun that the majority here tries  to have ..

BITTE ..

DANKE .. 

it not what it use to be and paying for a fake show like this ? @OhNoSheKnows you are right !

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

you and other people are acting like when nelly and bog were in the villa there was never any gatherings and parties.

They  were .. and when was the last with the majority of apartments participating ? I can only  tell you that Nelly has been a really bad influence for lots of things happening .. after Tesla’s and Elian’s first days that it all frozen , that was it.. the last exciting thing remembering as a party in B4 without needing to think was when they were hiding in the kitchen.. 

My opinion is that Nelly and Bogdan’s prevented lots of cool moments .. but that’s my opinion and as i said , I apologize to N&B fans but it was really too much having them there .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1