B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

C'est fou ! A vous lire, on pourrait avoir été témoin de mauvais traitements par Bogdan et Nelly, on parle de plusieurs semaines pour que les colocataires de B4 pourraient se remettre, alors que Karol n'est là que depuis 4 semaines il me semble, et les jumeaux sont arrivés avec un mauvais pressentiment de la plupart de ceux qui les connaissaient. J'ai beaucoup de mal à vous suivre. Quant à la vie normale, je ne pense pas que passer des journées pendant des semaines enfermées dans sa chambre est vraiment un comportement normal, quand il y a de grandes pièces, d'autres colocataires et un jardin avec une table de jardin, etc. Je n'ai pas eu l'impression en regardant RLC Villa B4 cet été de vivre un tel psychodrame !

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

For whatever reason, I think Mila's set her stall out for this stay...:confused:

I can't help but get the feeling that i'm somehow intruding on Mila's private space and although I pay for that privilege i would prefer to move on. I actually get more joy out of watching her skip from room to room, than watching her hide.:smile:

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Give them some time to adjust with no Bogdan or that other dude. These new girls had no relationship with Bogdown and it was uptight . they also are not the most sociable with each other for the same reason... they are players at the job site and unlike the year of bonding the Megan and Holly and friends had during pandemic shutdown they will need a lot more time to relax in their own skin.... I also question the likeability of the old guard Twins .  The villa isn't going anywhere just the players... it will take time for it to find it's chemistry and party energy and host more parties for this new crew of women.... 

It's just so stupid to think that Nana or the twins are only boring because Bodgan was in the cast. It's the girls who are so boring. Whether with Bodgan or without.

It has always been the problem with the GOV concept that a large part of the girls simply do not really participate in the project. They keep their private lives away from the cameras and that's what makes it so boring as hell.

• Like 5