B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Love you Chappie but excited because I realize I now am veteran enough to completely disagree with you.  I would say the party where Nelly & Martina fell for each other was very interesting ... as well as the Masha party with the cops ... and I will throw in the Nelly and the boy toy party in as well.   Some of these have already been suggested by others.  On the bubble is the parties where Nelly puked especially the one with the intimate scenes between Martina and Megan ... which were hot even though ultimately we were all disappointed.

Of course, the girls HAVE THE POWER to make Chappie's statement come true TONIGHT.   All we need is a good old-fashioned orgy ... make it a no-guys lesbian orgy and we might even pick up the Harley demographic in support!!!

There might be quite a few posts of mine where I've stated what I like to see...Lesbian group sex shows. But you'll find I've made only one post about the Nelly and Martina saga, and that was a joke. 🙂 

Resume 2 .. N&B out , guess what ? B2 joins the villa after 2 - what is it - , 3 months .. finally the place , the villa  back to its rightful owners to please the crowd  and the paying members , the nice and always controversial RLC GOV ..  

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

nothings happened yet and while B&N were living in the villa they were some big parties 

These show events with only girls always get off the ground. It never has the effect of a real party where people really have fun. As if half of the guests are still missing, or only bores were invited.

Then there is also the fact that it is quite obviously just about running around half naked for a few hours, but to do as little as possible. It's just work for the girls and you can see that.

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

nothings happened yet and while B&N were living in the villa they were some big parties 

But never dressed like this hot and with lingerie , even if Bogdan would be isolated in his room..

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Love you Chappie but excited because I realize I now am veteran enough to completely disagree with you.  I would say the party where Nelly & Martina fell for each other was very interesting ... as well as the Masha party with the cops ... and I will throw in the Nelly and the boy toy party in as well.   Some of these have already been suggested by others.  On the bubble is the parties where Nelly puked especially the one with the intimate scenes between Martina and Megan ... which were hot even though ultimately we were all disappointed.

Of course, the girls HAVE THE POWER to make Chappie's statement come true TONIGHT.   All we need is a good old-fashioned orgy ... make it a no-guys lesbian orgy and we might even pick up the Harley demographic in support!!!

If Mila  wasn’t there , i would love to see the next Radi/? story .. hidden desire we see anything between her and Fiora , both loving the shows , the cameras .. let’s see 😋

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

LoL, Mila is at Radis's Room. What a waste. Poor Radi.

I'm sure happy smiley Mila will have brought her own blanket to the party!!!! She defines Misery and walks around with a face like a slapped arse!!! Hopefully she will stay in the bedroom on her own for the rest of the night before running back to the other slapped arses Lola and Anna!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Resume 2 .. N&B out , guess what ? B2 joins the villa after 2 - what is it - , 3 months .. finally the place , the villa  back to its rightful owners to please the crowd  and the paying members , the nice and always controversial RLC GOV ..  

This idea that the girls' job is to run around like goofy clowns to entertain the viewers is the downfall of RLC.

The result is a facade without real content and completely devoid of real emotion.

BTW, Bodgan was also involved in some of these bullshit parties or has been hiding in his room during this time. It is not Bodgan who makes B4 boring, but the girls. 

• Upvote 1