B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Oh I forgot , poor married woman she got hurt that she lost her lover ..insane when she has a husband who has always been next to her to support her from her demons .. 

You really hate her, don't you good friend?   I get it, I can see why guys hate Nelly but women are ok with her and some really fall for her.   Remember my official position on Nelly ... I am not a huge fan but think she takes a lot of abuse here.  She is a very selfless and adventurous lover.  Her RLC skills are superior to most of the other girls (i.e. her getting fucked by Bogdan after playing the violin in the fitness room ... or at the pool side ... with excessive needless showmanship ... vs a fake les session.  And of course she has a lot of problems, so I get it that she is not loved here.  I just smile and enjoy seeing the "gender gap" when it comes to our opinions of Nelly.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

No but tonight is already more interesting that any party since B&N joined B4.

What a bullshit, how is that interesting. It's a bunch of show girls who are now acting for a short time as if they were having fun, but everyone can see in their faces that it's really just work for them.

Not a single real guest, no development, no real emotions. They are like the walking dead.

Just now, Alladino said:

What a bullshit, how is that interesting. It's a bunch of show girls who are now acting for a short time as if they were having fun, but everyone can see in their faces that it's really just work for them.

Not a single real guest, no development, no real emotions. They are like the walking dead.

I watch and enjoy that series too so all good for me. 😁

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

No but tonight is already more interesting that any party since B&N joined B4.

Love you Chappie but excited because I realize I now am veteran enough to completely disagree with you.  I would say the party where Nelly & Martina fell for each other was very interesting ... as well as the Masha party with the cops ... and I will throw in the Nelly and the boy toy party in as well.   Some of these have already been suggested by others.  On the bubble is the parties where Nelly puked especially the one with the intimate scenes between Martina and Megan ... which were hot even though ultimately we were all disappointed.

Of course, the girls HAVE THE POWER to make Chappie's statement come true TONIGHT.   All we need is a good old-fashioned orgy ... make it a no-guys lesbian orgy and we might even pick up the Harley demographic in support!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Alladino said:

The only difference to the other bullshit shows is that RLC somehow forgot to turn off the free cameras today.

they will they just need to trick more people before they turn off the free camera 😂