B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

What I thought is gradually being confirmed, Nelly and Bogdan were not responsible for the decline of B4, but simply the temperament of the roommates chosen for B4. It suffices to compare today what happened to B1 with B4, day and night. At B1, they are all accomplices, have no problem walking around naked and sunbathing on the balcony, share their room and even leave access to their wardrobes when they are not there, none of that. B4, nudity only in closed rooms for the bates under the camera, few exchanges except in front of the television, individual outings, an incessant lingerie parade, even Radi is hiding in his room. Without new recruits of the same ilk as in B1, do not expect anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

What I thought is gradually being confirmed, Nelly and Bogdan were not responsible for the decline of B4, but simply the temperament of the roommates chosen for B4. It suffices to compare today what happened to B1 with B4, day and night. At B1, they are all accomplices, have no problem walking around naked and sunbathing on the balcony, share their room and even leave access to their wardrobes when they are not there, none of that. B4, nudity only in closed rooms for the bates under the camera, few exchanges except in front of the television, individual outings, an incessant lingerie parade, even Radi is hiding in his room. Without new recruits of the same ilk as in B1, do not expect anything.

You are right in some points, but I think is too soon to compare Before N&B and After.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

In the good old days RLC had some really great couples. Annabelle is certainly one of the top 3 girls ever in the project. Also part of my top 3 is Eva (from the Eva and Sam apartment).

It's scary how little RLC currently has to offer compared to the quality and quantity back then. There is a complete lack of exciting couples and attractive young and nice to watch girls who really have at least sometimes sex in view of the cameras. Currently, there is simply far too little happening and when something does happen, it is often just artificial and fake. Where is the real life in RLC?

I definitely agree with you Alladino. Annabelle was always very interesting and a talented musician...and she was a wonderful exhibitionist who was sexually uninhibited. Eva was my personal favorite women on RLC and to this day I feel she was the most sensual, sexy, and kinky bisexual woman ever to grace RLC. And of course she was absolutely beutiful. She is was most similar to Martina today...she always had many kinky bisexual surprises that never, ever seemed fake. As far as another past woman in the old Russian apartments...that gets tougher. I know a lot of subs still really like both Leora and Masha...and they good reason to. But In addition to Eva and Annabelle, Id give the nod to Jane of Jane and Dick fame. Although not as good-looking as Eva or Annabelle, she was flat-out erotic and very kinky with many, many bisexual and heterosexual adventures...quite a few with Masha when Sasha and Dasha were around. She also had a taste for younger women which played out a number of tmes and was very erotic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

I definitely agree with you Alladino. Annabelle was always very interesting and a talented musician...and she was a wonderful exhibitionist who was sexually uninhibited. Eva from Eva and Sam was my personal favorite women ever on RLC and to this day I feel she was the most sensual, sexy, and kinky bisexual woman ever to grace RLC. And of course she was absolutely beutiful. She is was most similar to Martina today...she always had many kinky bisexual surprises that never, ever seemed fake. As far as another past woman in the old Russian apartments...that gets tougher. I know a lot of CC members still really like both Leora and Masha...and they have good reason to. But In addition to Eva and Annabelle, I'd give the nod to Jane of Jane and Dick fame. Although not as good-looking as Eva or Annabelle, she was flat-out erotic and very kinky with many, many bisexual and heterosexual adventures...quite a few with Masha when Sasha and Dasha were around. She also had a taste for younger women which played out a number of tmes and was very erotic.