B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

Villa fantome,,,on a été gater l'hiver dernier,a cause de la pandémie, ,tout le monde restaient a la maison ,on les voyaient  vivre..aujourd'hui ,elles sortent . vive plus a l'extérieur `ca ressemble plus a un hotel ou une maison de pension ,,et les deux personnes envers qui ont chialaient le plus ne sont plus la et c.est encore plus vide ==?????

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I honestly thought N&B were their for life and never thought I'd see the day they'd leave. 

Hopefully we get the group lesbian sex parties back now. 😁

All the girls were in B2 for a party on Friday night...it didn't quite work out that way.

• Upvote 1

slightly off topic but i've just been to my gym/health centre where in the steam room sat 3 men and one very nice looking girl. Now in the fantasy world of CC members this would lead to a sex orgy, but in fact the 3 blokes including me made damn sure we didn't even glance at the girl never mind talk to her. She sat with legs firmly crossed and looked at her toes. That I'm afraid, my compatriates, is real life.🙄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

slightly off topic but i've just been to my gym/health centre where in the steam room sat 3 men and one very nice looking girl. Now in the fantasy world of CC members this would lead to a sex orgy, but in fact the 3 blokes including me made damn sure we didn't even glance at the girl never mind talk to her. She sat with legs firmly crossed and looked at her toes. That I'm afraid, my compatriates, is real life.🙄

And if there was another girl it would lead to a pseudo lesbian spa show. 🤣

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

While you were concentrating 100% on not getting a hard on!...😁

50 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I honestly thought N&B were there for life and never thought I'd see the day they'd leave. 

Hopefully we get the group lesbian sex parties back now. 😁

Don't worry, if you like Nelly & Bogdan they will be back.  They are both way to vain not to be!!

• Haha 1