B4 - General Topic 2021 #104 (October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi really wanted that chair in her room.

Some of these girls over the years can be criticised for not adding their own personal touch to their living space and putting their own stamp on it...You can't say that about Radi 🤣

You've gotta love the girl ha! 😍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So much to see in the Red Light Districts that no one needs to go sifting the alleys.

The guided tours by a lady in the window take you down the alleys.

Only 32.5 Euros.

REDLIGHTDISTRICTAMSTERDAMTOURS.COM

The Red Light District tour in Amsterdam where your tour guide is a sex worker from the area! Get the true story of the women behind the...

RLC is not very creative.  They should think about Megan's guided tours of the villa, dinners with Gina.  Spanish lessons from Martina.  Shopping excursions with Radi.    Money to be made!

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, jayp1220259 a dit :

when is nanas time up she is the worst.

lots of bad words about Nana, because she's not as hot as b1's bitches, but even if she is more modest, Nana is a dapper, smiling and pleasant girl, with nice tits and a great butt!!! I find it much more natural and interesting than many other participants who fake us all week long to collect the most tokens !!!😒 she had made the effort to masturbate in front of the cam, which was for her a difficult test. she is a young woman full of life with beautiful moral qualities, it has been destroyed in many other girls !!!! viva Nana 😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 15 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

it must be said that she still has so much space !!!!😁 I think she should now have a fridge delivered, that would prevent her from having to go up to the kitchen !!!!😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

This was an “endless battle “trying to arrange it the way she wanted , she does want to have her room like a small private apartment , her own space as she wishes .. At the end of the day , a good personal space builds good psychology and Radi is a person that she has issues with this . Let’s see with the chair then . 

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

lots of bad words about Nana, because she's not as hot as b1's bitches, but even if she is more modest, Nana is a dapper, smiling and pleasant girl, with nice tits and a great butt!!! I find it much more natural and interesting than many other participants who fake us all week long to collect the most tokens !!!😒 she had made the effort to masturbate in front of the cam, which was for her a difficult test. she is a young woman full of life with beautiful moral qualities, it has been destroyed in many other girls !!!! viva Nana 😘

Then the simple solution is that she should have never been invited to be on this site.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

A nice post about Nana , I agree with some of your thoughts and disagree with others . 

I think Nana has been a great tenant for a newcomer , however she could be way much more . This girl is one of those “ slow built “ examples that appear to do for the first time a job having a lot of moral issues inside their mind which ultimately prevent them from a complete blossoming concerning a job that they chose to do . Nana was en route a fantastic and great stay  but that dammed leaked video of Tesla made her step back and abandon any thoughts of exposing more herself .

I am also a big fan of her tits and ass , I like them equally as she reflects more the preferences i wish of the outside looks of a woman.  Her personality and character are also a big asset , she has created no problems with a strange behavior , being stressed or isolated and strange let’s say , on the contrary , she was always a good roomate and brought good feelings and emotions to the rest of the villa’s residents .

BUT 

This is an adult site and the majority is paying for adult content . Walking naked or taking a shower are definitely nice , a couple of masturbations were also fantastic ( even her hiding ones in the beginning were great for the pleasure of the voyeur ) but this is it .. this is where she stop when in my opinion she wanted to enjoy more , that’s why she was attempting flirting and perhaps finding a boyfriend only to send them away after in a way testing them ( not so fair speaking from the mens side 😂 ) . In any case , I think it is the small details that she suddenly stopped evolving and wanting to show more that brought the criticism . We should never forget that everyone knows what they sign for , if the girls don’t want this , they shouldn’t be there from the beginning . Nana for me has been / still is like making a personal bet with herself , if she’s so daring to fight lots of moral values in order to persuade herself that she is a complete independent person ready to do whatever she wants , whenever she wants . I think these were her thoughts entering RLC , during the way , she kind got confused . I personally don’t have a complain as far as being a newcomer , it is just that the last 3-4 weeks I get the impression that she is just renting free and enjoying Barcelona and as a paying customer i would have liked to see things that I know that she has already done but somehow , someway , suddenly she stopped doing . 

As far as the B1 girls are concerned , there’s simply one reason to love them , watch them and be entertained , this is the simple fact that they are trying to live , act , behave and appear as natural as possible like living in their normal daily lives without cameras . Girls with boyfriends , eating , dancing , partying , masturbating , a complete in and out the apartment life for all 4 of them and I think the viewership results of B1 simply tell the truth of the subscribers satisfaction of what we have been offered so far .

A nice Nana comment then , but , if she can’t fight anymore her moral issues , there are also other girls I think waiting to occupy this great bedroom in the now finally “ freedom villa “ 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A nice post about Nana , I agree with some of your thoughts and disagree with others . 

I think Nana has been a great tenant for a newcomer , however she could be way much more . This girl is one of those “ slow built “ examples that appear to do for the first time a job having a lot of moral issues inside their mind which ultimately prevent them from a complete blossoming concerning a job that they chose to do . Nana was en route a fantastic and great stay  but that dammed leaked video of Tesla made her step back and abandon any thoughts of exposing more herself .

I am also a big fan of her tits and ass , I like them equally as she reflects more the preferences i wish of the outside looks of a woman.  Her personality and character are also a big asset , she has created no problems with a strange behavior , being stressed or isolated and strange let’s say , on the contrary , she was always a good roomate and brought good feelings and emotions to the rest of the villa’s residents .

BUT 

This is an adult site and the majority is paying for adult content . Walking naked or taking a shower are definitely nice , a couple of masturbations were also fantastic ( even her hiding ones in the beginning were great for the pleasure of the voyeur ) but this is it .. this is where she stop when in my opinion she wanted to enjoy more , that’s why she was attempting flirting and perhaps finding a boyfriend only to send them away after in a way testing them ( not so fair speaking from the mens side 😂 ) . In any case , I think it is the small details that she suddenly stopped evolving and wanting to show more that brought the criticism . We should never forget that everyone knows what they sign for , if the girls don’t want this , they shouldn’t be there from the beginning . Nana for me has been / still is like making a personal bet with herself , if she’s so daring to fight lots of moral values in order to persuade herself that she is a complete independent person ready to do whatever she wants , whenever she wants . I think these were her thoughts entering RLC , during the way , she kind got confused . I personally don’t have a complain as far as being a newcomer , it is just that the last 3-4 weeks I get the impression that she is just renting free and enjoying Barcelona and as a paying customer i would have liked to see things that I know that she has already done but somehow , someway , suddenly she stopped doing . 

As far as the B1 girls are concerned , there’s simply one reason to love them , watch them and be entertained , this is the simple fact that they are trying to live , act , behave and appear as natural as possible like living in their normal daily lives without cameras . Girls with boyfriends , eating , dancing , partying , masturbating , a complete in and out the apartment life for all 4 of them and I think the viewership results of B1 simply tell the truth of the subscribers satisfaction of what we have been offered so far .

A nice Nana comment then , but , if she can’t fight anymore her moral issues , there are also other girls I think waiting to occupy this great bedroom in the now finally “ freedom villa “ 😉

Chapter 20 🙄

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StanRB said:

Hey DD.

I rarely follow this thread.  Care to explain: "that dammed leaked video of Tesla".

Sorry for being so late 🤷‍♂️

Tesla had sex with a guy, someone recorded and uploaded to a site, I think it was her ex-bf that found out by another friend. Tesla after that pushed the hand break.