Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I do question her diet, not only sometimes the choice of food but the timing. Last night in the middle of the night, as she lay watching the tablet, she had a Choc Ice followed by a large Ice Pop. Considering her stomach issues recently, at times she does things to which you simply say 'That won't help!'. Changing (fad) diets regular is also not a great idea. The mind and body are connected.

She doesn't help herself, in most aspects of her life!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:
  25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's no wonder she has a cold or any ailment come to that. She has a poor diet, sleep disorders and mental issues along with going out scantily dressed in all weathers.  

Her immune system must be struggling to keep up with the abuse she puts her body through.

You reap what you sow!

People have to realize that you can be your own doctor. If after eating hot spicy food and it burns your asshole when shitting then quit eating it or downsize it. If after eating tomato sauce or acidic food and you get heartburn soon after then quit eating that stuff or minimize it. If drinking a lot of milk or food that is made up with milk ingredients and you later get sharp stomach pain then there is a chance you have sensitivity to lactose (lactose intolerance). Obviously when you try a sample of a food that you are not sure that you like it but gag while eating it you stop immediately. Pay attention to what you put in your body (food and liquids) and correlate it to any subsequent discomfort soon after. If you eat a balanced diet of nutritional food you shouldn't need daily vitamins or supplements. Eating a changeable diet every day could cause your body to disagree with too much variety. 

In terms of a cold and flu and other repetitive health issues - need to dress accordingly for the outside weather and also inside temperatures/condtions. Why inside condtions? If you use an air conditioner and you set it too low or too cold then don't be surprised if you get chilly and shivers and a cold. If you use a fan and it blows strong air on you then it can cause you to feel varying body temperatures and could make you sick. Even heat, humidity or dampness in your home can give you health issues. Regulating or optimizing your home environment is critical for your daily health. 

Even people that you socialize with can contribute to you catching what they have. Protect yourself when close to them.

Learn to know your own body and if you have sensitivities to food, liquids or your surroundings. If need be, write down EVERYTHING that you eat, drink, condiments, spices and whatever else for two or three weeks daily and pay attention to your bowel movements (type of shitting and any issues) and peeing (if burning, strong odor or color) and any pain, discomfort or feel like puking or whatever that is not normal. Only then will you be able to make some good revelations of what could be causing you issues. 

Obviously Leora doesn't pay attention to what she does. Even certain medications can give side affects. I find that Leora moves quite fast around her place but also comes and goes quite often. She needs to slow down and dress properly when going outside.

Much of what I am saying is from my personal experience and observations. I am 62 and not on any medication, don't take any vitamins or whatever else and in good health (according to my doctor and myself). The only issues I have is joint pain which is all work related (physically hard on my legs, knees and shoulder joints) or from doing sports when I was young. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

People have to realize that you can be your own doctor. If after eating hot spicy food and it burns your asshole when shitting then quit eating it or downsize it. If after eating tomato sauce or acidic food and you get heartburn soon after then quit eating that stuff or minimize it. If drinking a lot of milk or food that is made up with milk ingredients and you later get sharp stomach pain then there is a chance you have sensitivity to lactose (lactose intolerance). Obviously when you try a sample of a food that you are not sure that you like it but gag while eating it you stop immediately. Pay attention to what you put in your body (food and liquids) and correlate it to any subsequent discomfort soon after. If you eat a balanced diet of nutritional food you shouldn't need daily vitamins or supplements. Eating a changeable diet every day could cause your body to disagree with too much variety. 

In terms of a cold and flu and other repetitive health issues - need to dress accordingly for the outside weather and also inside temperatures/condtions. Why inside condtions? If you use an air conditioner and you set it too low or too cold then don't be surprised if you get chilly and shivers and a cold. If you use a fan and it blows strong air on you then then it can cause you to feel varying body temperatures and could make you sick. Even heat, humidity or dampness in your home can give you health issues. Regulating or optimizing your home environment is critical for your daily health. 

Even people that you socialize with can contribute to you catching what they have. Protect yourself when close to them.

Learn to know your own body and if you have sensitivities to food, liquids or your surroundings. If need be, write down EVERYTHING that you eat, drink, condiments, spices and whatever else for two or three weeks daily and pay attention to your bowel movements (type of shitting and any issues) and peeing (if burning, strong odor or color) and any pain, discomfort or feel like puking or whatever that is not normal. Only then will you be able to make some good revelations of what could be causing you issues. 

Obviously Leora doesn't pay attention to what she does. Even certain medications can give side affects. I find that Leora moves quite fast around her place but also comes and goes quite often. She needs to slow down and dress properly when going outside.

Much of what I am saying is from my personal experience and observations. I am 62 and not on any medication, don't take any vitamins or whatever else and in good health (according to my doctor and myself). The only issues I have is joint pain which is all work related (physically hard on my legs, knees and shoulder joints) or from doing sports when I was young. 

Very informative post 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In terms of a cold and flu and other repetitive health issues - need to dress accordingly for the outside weather and also inside temperatures/condtions. Why inside condtions? If you use an air conditioner and you set it too low or too cold then don't be surprised if you get chilly and shivers and a cold. If you use a fan and it blows strong air on you then it can cause you to feel varying body temperatures and could make you sick. Even heat, humidity or dampness in your home can give you health issues. Regulating or optimizing your home environment is critical for your daily health. 

Very nice and analyzed post , explained easily and with simple facts , well done good friend 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bonjour jolie fille leora

Bon jeudi

bonne récupération malade

Bonjour à tous

Bon déjeuner en famille et entre amis

Merci pulo

Je rentre des courses plus rien dans le frigo

Bon appétit a tous

• Thanks 1