Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Il change régulièrement. Pas de danse hier soir, mais peut-être parce qu'elle n'allait pas bien. Le salon n'a pas été tous les vendredis, la semaine dernière c'était le samedi, parfois elle y va dans un court délai. La seule chose qui a été régulière, c'est un jeudi qu'elle bate ! ??

Mais elle a mis un sac dans le frigo avec de la nourriture quelle a pris dans se même frigo alors bizarre si elle ne ressort pas ce soir

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, patou said:

But she put a bag in the fridge with some food which she took from the same fridge so weird if she doesn't come out tonight

Yeah that is unusual, to put food already in the fridge into a bag but then put the bag itself back in, it looked like the grapes etc, so what that was for i have no idea. She will back i am sure before long.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, c'est inhabituel, mettre de la nourriture déjà dans le réfrigérateur dans un sac mais ensuite remettre le sac lui-même dedans, ça ressemblait aux raisins, etc. Elle reviendra, j'en suis sûr, avant longtemps.

Oui je n’ai pas compris aussi et avait aussi des petits pots avec au début je pensais qu’elle voulait les jeter mais si elle est malade sa serait plus sage de rester à l’appartement au chaud car la température en ce moment il fait très froid a Prague et vue la tenue du départ elle n’est pas prudente

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

Yes I also did not understand and also had small pots with at the beginning I thought that she wanted to throw them but if she is sick it would be wiser to stay in the apartment warm because the temperature at the moment is very cold in Prague and given the way the departure was held, she was not careful

She has made a miracle recovery, the great Prague public are demanding her attention and she doesn't have the heart to disappoint them....So once again she will sacrifice the people who pay her salary....What an heroic deed !!!🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has made a miracle recovery, the great Prague public are demanding her attention and she doesn't have the heart to disappoint them....So once again she will sacrifice the people who pay her salary....What an heroic deed !!!🙄

is that a sarcastic emoji?