B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...and they've never has a 3 some with a guy...In fact they've never had normal sex with a guy on cam...

My bad.  I seen them both in bed and in the tub with a guy a few times.  I guess I assumed.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

My bad.  I seen them both in bed and in the tub with a guy a few times.  I guess I assumed.

Yes...nothing more than a little fiddling about undercover...probably just to keep us watching in expectation of something actually happening...

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Well, I've got a question, given the massage... have these two ever literally gotten each other off?  I mean full on with or without a guy (I do know they've 3-some'd a guy a few times).  Their massage is pretty erotic for SISTERS, however, they are on RLC, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  Just curious if anyone knows if they've gone further than that.

Lia has played with the boyfriend's erect penis in the bath, and Mia has come close to following her sister.  The boyfriend has not appeared at the villa for several weeks, and it may be he will not be seen again.  Without his presence, the twins are predictable, show little imagination or inspiration, and follow a repetitive, dull routine.

Previous time as participants, they were nude in the bath with Bruno, Gina?, and several other girls, but nothing came of it.   This visit, they have not invited another girl to join them in the bath, or to join them in a massage. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...nothing more than a little fiddling about undercover...probably just to keep us watching in expectation of something actually happening...

Their wildest night was few years ago in B1 with Regina and Sher ... One of the twin was licked by Sher when the other twin was kissing Regina ... Was quite awesome ... Unfortunately I lost the recording when my computer died... 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, moules said:

Lia has played with the boyfriend's erect penis in the bath, and Mia has come close to following her sister.  The boyfriend has not appeared at the villa for several weeks, and it may be he will not be seen again.  Without his presence, the twins are predictable, show little imagination or inspiration, and follow a repetitive, dull routine.

Previous time as participants, they were nude in the bath with Bruno, Gina?, and several other girls, but nothing came of it.   This visit, they have not invited another girl to join them in the bath, or to join them in a massage. 

Less bonuses and money , less things to show on cameras and do 😏 Twin’s boyfriend must have broken a rule since we haven’t seen him again in B4 even though the twin overnights outside  , assuming that the relationship still goes..