Leora - Home Activities #68

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think that is a fair post, to be honest with you.

How can a man be in the same company of leora and not at least try something fucking hell when I was younger I would have had her in every room in the house  must admit that was then

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gregg said:

How can a man be in the same company of leora and not at least try something fucking hell when I was younger I would have had her in every room in the house  must admit that was then

Coz it's not like that Chris, that's the thing. Simple as that. He's her mate and that's all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think that is a fair post, to be honest with you.

Thank you but as always , criticizing what I see .. i just think that more and more people start get annoyed , for whatever reasons . 

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Because he's gay

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Let's see what she will do tomorrow, in theory she has not yet gone to the dance class this week and has already gone once on Sunday. But it's also true that after tonight it's hard not to go see LB.

It looks like the other Sunday wasn't dance, she was cleaning the salon that day. But yeah after tonight, i'd be amazed if LB isn't around tomorrow. It's almost a given. And it's fair to say D hadn't been there for company tonight, has he?

It's been the 4 men in her life today hasn't it! Calls to her dad, Paul and LB, starry eyed texting to LB too, and D turns up in person. She's a busy girl!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And here are then the two things .. This place is indeed a prison for her , she has absolutely no desire to do anything more than masturbate , how clear after one more evening today and her unwillingness to feel once being in her “ home “.. no , instead , she can’t wait till she goes out again .. and second , I start thinking that one more reason that she doesn’t want people to visit is that everyone ( well , at least the majority ) will start speaking about these other people / visitors , perhaps requests here at the forum seeing them again which will obviously  mean that Leora will start feeling the pressure that she isn’t the center of attention , that people would want to watch some certain visitors , this will affect her routine and outside activities , she will destroy her pattern ultimately .. I love my theories 😂🤣😂🤣

It is a bit of a strange prison since in early September she was the one who decided when to get out. And who knows why she spent more time at home in September than at the beginning of this month. There is the LB factor but we know she doesn't just hang out exclusively with him. So what has changed? And she can get out of this prison when she wants to permanently if she wants to ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It looks like Sunday wasn't dance, she was cleaning the salon that day. But yeah after tonight, i'd be amazed if LB isn't around tomorrow. And it's fair to say D hadn't been there for company tonight, has he?

Denis just came to watch TV , eat , sleep