Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

Il y a 6 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

When a Tenant has been an asshole and is violent against their partner then it's time for RLC to step in and get the issue resolved before someone gets seriously hurt. RLC has had bad tenants before with Yarik being violent against Taya and RLC stepped in immediately and ended the problem by getting rid of Yarik. There's absolutely no reason for them to be giving Bruno a pass.   

RLC if you're reading this please do something with Bruno before something bad happens. You lease these places and you're responsible for the tenants and their actions.  Violence should never ever be tolerated.   

I have always been taught that in the event of an argument with his girlfriend, it was better to knock on the walls rather than on the girl !!! but apparently that is not enough for some people here. this is the difference between certain populations of men who have been castrated by neo-feminism, and others who still have testosterone !!!! the latinos are bloody and bruno takes his anger out on objects, not on gina, who only accuses him of cheating on her with all the girls he meets !!! these are quarrels of couples like there are thousands of them, and gina is not a beaten woman !!!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand why he is judged in such “ nihilistic way “ , for what I am concerned , he is just a young guy living his life .. it’s not his problem if the girls can’t see more than the obvious .. he is young and if he gets the chance , he enjoys it . It’s not his problem that Gina is addicted to him ( and the majority  knows that I consider Gina the GOV Queen , being the tenant with the most  participation days ) . 

He's a fucking asshole! 🙄

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I have always been taught that in the event of an argument with his girlfriend, it was better to knock on the walls rather than on the girl !!! but apparently that is not enough for some people here. this is the difference between certain populations of men who have been castrated by neo-feminism, and others who still have testosterone !!!! the latinos are bloody and bruno takes his anger out on objects, not on gina, who only accuses him of cheating on her with all the girls he meets !!! these are quarrels of couples like there are thousands of them, and gina is not a beaten woman !!!

👏👏👏 Happy we agree 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Normally I wouldn't respond to you because it just fuels you to get the last word in, but here goes. 

People are upset because his temper tantrum could have cause bodily harm. You don't throw things at a woman you're living with with the intention of harming her. if you say  he wasn't trying to harm her, then why throw it? It is assault to kick a door down knowing there is someone on the other-side who could potentially be harmed by flying debris. Gina is no angel and certainly no queen of anything. Unfortunately she an alcoholic with low self esteem. So please stop with that nonsense. 

These tantrums can't continue because one day something is gonna go wrong and someone's gonna get hurt. I don't care whether you're a young man, middle aged man or old man...life and relationships come with responsibility. if they're playing some kind of game to amuse you or some others, then they better play those games with a bit more caution. I wonder how much he enjoyed his behavior tonight?

Only one thing … examples like them they are millions in the world we are living .. I have personally seen nothing of extreme exaggeration on cameras .. and to be honest , if they weren’t  on cameras and live feed , who would actually care rather than our opinions here who are based in logic when RLC is “ selling “ product that isn’t logic ? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Only one thing … examples like them they are millions in the world we are living .. I have personally seen nothing of extreme exaggeration on cameras .. and to be honest , if they weren’t  on cameras and live feed , who would actually care rather than our opinions here who are based in logic when RLC is “ selling “ product that isn’t logic ? 

That doesn't mean we should abandon civility because millions do. I would & do care...:sad:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

That doesn't mean we should abandon civility because millions do. I would & do care...:sad:

We don’t .. we all know how to behave and I believe we do or the majority does .. but commenting on what we see , it is something else . 

Gina seule ne gardera pas l'appartement plus d'un mois car elle n'a rien d'intéressant à offrir ou ça va être comme tous les autres appartements inutiles. Bruno n'est là que pour l'argent qu'il touche à la fin du mois et ça se voit qu'il en a marre de vivre avec une folle pareille

Martina and Bruno are very similar.  They want sexual relationships outside of their main love interest.  The issue for both of them is that their partners don't embrace this or at best, like Alberto, are indifferent.  So here is my solution:

Put Martina & Bruno in the same apartment.   They can fuck all they want both on-cam and off-cam and with whoever and whenever.  No harm no foul ever.  And it would be difficult to call Bruno a ni ni who just stays around the apartment all the time.

Put Gina & Alberto in the same apartment.  Gina will know with 100% confidence that her man won't stray away from her ever at all.  She can always find him at the Xbox.  And Alberto knows that Gina won't have bisexual/lesbian curiosities that need  to be satisfied.

Everyone happy.  No broken doors or phones.

PS:  And who would not want to see a Martina and Cleo hookup?  Am I right?

Edited by JenniferMom
Added PS.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina y Bruno son muy similares. Quieren relaciones sexuales fuera de su principal interés amoroso. El problema para ambos es que sus socios no lo aceptan o, en el mejor de los casos, como Alberto, son indiferentes. Entonces aquí está mi solución:

Pon a Martina y Bruno en el mismo apartamento. Pueden follar todo lo que quieran tanto dentro como fuera de la cámara y con quien sea y cuando sea. Sin daño, sin falta jamás. Y sería difícil llamar a Bruno un ni ni que simplemente se queda en el apartamento todo el tiempo.

Ponga a Gina y Alberto en el mismo apartamento. Gina sabrá con un 100% de confianza que su hombre no se alejará de ella nunca. Ella siempre puede encontrarlo en la Xbox. Y Alberto sabe que Gina no tendrá curiosidades bisexuales / lesbianas que necesiten ser satisfechas.

Todo el mundo feliz. Sin puertas o teléfonos rotos.

PD: ¿Y quién no querría ver una conexión de Martina y Cleo? Estoy en lo cierto?

Two notes on this publication, 
Martina doesn't like Bruno very much and secondly she would like another relationship but with a woman...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Martina doesn't like Bruno very much and secondly she would like another relationship but with a woman...🤷🏻‍♂️

Thank you Omedo.  I was being sarcastic.  I would be deeply disappointed in Martina if she hooked up with Bruno.  But it is good  to get confirmation that Martina is still very bicurious.

• Upvote 1