B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

Noldus

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1517 Masha and Holly left

this has been very confusing dialougue... I thought Masha was stuck in Rome still. But she is in Barcelone . Strange that she is there other than a holiday where her mom can see Barcelona .  I see little other reason as  her connection to others is not that impressive (and was not all that well received last visit)  The forum is making way more about her and Holly but it shows she has few others to hang out with... I don't know, I don't get it, but I'm guessing more to show her mom around for some holiday and connect with her few 'friends' left in Barca ...  

So who was in bed with a man in her apt. in Rome out of curiousity ...I thought it was Masha who flight was cancelled etc etc ...so confusing 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this has been very confusing dialougue... I thought Masha was stuck in Rome still. But she is in Barcelone . Strange that she is there other than a holiday where her mom can see Barcelona .  I see little other reason as  her connection to others is not that impressive (and was not all that well received last visit)  The forum is making way more about her and Holly but it shows she has few others to hang out with... I don't know, I don't get it, but I'm guessing more to show her mom around for some holiday and connect with her few 'friends' left in Barca ...  

So who was in bed with a man in her apt. in Rome out of curiousity ...I thought it was Masha who flight was cancelled etc etc ...so confusing 

Hannah and Aaron are housesitting for Masha in Rome...They've been there a few days

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

we arrange:
Hanna and Aaron are in Masha's apartment in Rome, it's their vacation
Masha flew from Rome to Barcelona yesterday
her flight was initially canceled
the passengers were taken to another airport by bus
The flight from there to Barcelona was therefore delayed
Masha arrived tonight.
it's her vacation
another point:
Today Masha canceled a plane ticket that belonged to her mother
Her mother lives in Russia and wanted to visit Masha in Rome (in January I think)

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

we arrange:
Hanna and Aaron are in Masha's apartment in Rome, it's their vacation
Masha flew from Rome to Barcelona yesterday
her flight was initially canceled
the passengers were taken to another airport by bus
The flight from there to Barcelona was therefore delayed
Masha arrived tonight.
it's her vacation
another point:
Today Masha canceled a plane ticket that belonged to her mother
Her mother lives in Russia and wanted to visit Masha in Rome (in January I think)

You sir a f'n Star... this is so much appreciated ... well done and thank you so much for your time and excellent explanation ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This coexisting and sharing between two of the strongest personalities in RLC ever , Masha / Tereza , add one of the top  5 fan favorites ever ,  Holly , only by whatever is happening inside this apartment is exciting in advance .. The length of stays of all these 3 women , their past and current behavior it is already enough to make B5 the place to watch ( whenever they will be in ) for the next week … or more 😏 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2