B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

1 hour ago, moules said:

Nelly jealous?  The one re-appearance of Holly at the villa after she left the project was to see N&B, and there were warm embraces.  Why do you think that these visits of Masha, H&A, and Holly are happening without RLC approval and orchestration?  And without Nelly and Bogdan's knowledge.  You are distorting realities to create fantasies.

You create a fantasy party in B4 and don't invite the present participants in B4.

I personally think there is a good chance that Nelly will appear at some point while Masha is in Barcelona.  Maybe she will hide away in the office so you can;t watch the quartet of Holly, Masha, Martina, and Nelly having wild Sapphic sex!

Masha and Nelly don’t speak to eachother anymore ..Nelly is in a terrible situation currently  . 

The fantasy party  I referred earlier obviously  has the B4 people invited since they are going to be the ones hosting it , I thought that was more than clear .

If I believe that RLC is orchestrating the actions of the tenants , then it is a script soap opera happening in 3 different cities and I don’t want to go into this thinking .

Lets say that had we Russian translators in the site , lots of details could be revealed of what’s happening . But the way the site didn’t protect them when they were getting doubts after doubts  by providing info which were valuable but didn’t satisfy the fantasy scripts that some members wanted  to read/listen to , we just now sit back and watch trying to understand through some details carefully observed .