Mira & Henry (2021) Part #7

plum

Isn't that the girl that was tonguing Mira's minge on the kitchen table and the table collapsed a few months back?
Fuck...when that happened I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself...comedy gold..馃槃

What I find strange is...look at Marica now...her tits look quite large in that figure hugging top...but we all know when she is naked her tits look like two aspirins on an ironing board.
When she takes off her bra, 50% of her tits seem to stay in it.
....just an observation.
I'm not complaining too much though...for a seemingly shy and insecure girl, she loves a portion of the pork sword.

3 posts in the last 4 hours...and two of them were mine... what a fucking crap forum this is recently.
Where is everyone?
No interaction on here anymore.
Used to be full of banter...used to be entertaining. a good late night place to be.
As dreary as Mira and Henry's apartment lately...nothing remotely interesting here..
At least the Mods have an easy time these days.. bless 'em.......they must spend their evenings bored shitless just like the rest of us.

• Like 1

now you know how i feel. check the posts for the last two weeks and see how many replies i've gotten that reflect more than junior high school giggling.

these people in m & h's apartment have some serious issues.

how can they live this way day after day?

this whole house of cards is going to come crashing down one of these days.

or else they will quietly slip away into oblivion.

then what?聽 it's still a fascinating place, but for all the wrong reasons.

maybe i should go on hiatus again. nobody cares anyway.

happy weekend.

• Like 1

good question. will mira and henry leave this apartment? where will they go?

what about the couple who has been staying here for a while? where are they? would they move in?

does anyone care about any of the above?

what's next?

On 10/2/2021 at 12:47 AM, plum said:

3 posts in the last 4 hours...and two of them were mine... what a fucking crap forum this is recently.
Where is everyone?
No interaction on here anymore.
Used to be full of banter...used to be entertaining. a good late night place to be.
As dreary as Mira and Henry's apartment lately...nothing remotely interesting here..
At least the Mods have an easy time these days.. bless 'em.......they must spend their evenings bored shitless just like the rest of us.

I guess most of them left to VH own forum.聽

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, therose said:

@ 讛谞专讬 :聽 讗诐 讬砖 诇讱 讬讜转专 诪讚讬 爪讘注, 讗转讛 讬讻讜诇 诇爪讘讜注 讗转 讛讘讟谉 讛转讞转讜谞讛聽 馃榿

I suggest he paint mira beautiful bush as well.

• Sad 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:02 AM, Jawis said:

I guess most of them left to VH own forum.聽

Funnily not many have i don't think as most, i would say, are nearly all fresh names over there. also a large gay group seem to be there as well now. At times it's almost like a gay forum聽:biggrin:

Yes many of the VH old school are there and most seem to have jobs now (voluntary ones i may add) of what is now called Moment Operators who basically record stuff for the archives which makes them feel very important now as you can imagine聽:biggrin:聽and seem to have taken on more of a Jabbath attitude now聽::)

Must admit i am usually on there in spasms but a lot of the chat is just crap anyway. Same old stuff, Mr Shitty cams, shit views in fact anything with shit attached to the explanation聽:biggrin:

Must come back here more often and see you guys that's if you can stick me聽:biggrin:

• Upvote 2