New girl : RITA #3

;D ;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja que bueno la "amiga" Rita preparandose para la ducha mientras Nora ya esta lista para ducharse, seria bueno que se duchasen juntas a ver si se les iba la mala leche que se gastan las dos.

parece que se va a la playa , si quieres verla , en la MARBELLA  de barcelona es facil reconocerla va de blanco .

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D ;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja que bueno la "amiga" Rita preparandose para la ducha mientras Nora ya esta lista para ducharse, seria bueno que se duchasen juntas a ver si se les iba la mala leche que se gastan las dos.

parece que se va a la playa , si quieres verla , en la MARBELLA  de barcelona es facil reconocerla va de blanco .

;) ;) Se donde esta esa playa y seguro que se reune con el garrapata de Kiko pero no, prefiero dormir (curre anoche) no pierdo el tiempo con estas dos tipas

There are several problems. If the girls stay a month, it is after a long acclimatization to the cam very short. They stay longer, a man acquaintance comes and it is over between the show. See Alisa and Rita. Also after a prolongation of the contract they get too sure for her stay and can believe her hide again? The idiots are the paying users like always. :(

Guest Ange_Gardien

Super, a new rule signed Rita, for new girls in the bedrooms, double sleeping bag, and we ask them not to move, even to remain in apnea, over breathing, to avoid THUMBNAILS ;)

Super, a new rule signed Rita, for new girls in the bedrooms, double sleeping bag, and we ask them not to move, even to remain in apnea, over breathing, to avoid THUMBNAILS ;)

Seriously, I am surprised at how the outside temperature is warm enough for them to sunbathe or just

sit in a lounge chair relaxing while topless, but when the girls get into bed they cover up like it's mid-winter and freezing.

Does anyone know if the temperature in that area really fluctuates that much between day and night or whether there is some other explanation for the girls to be covered head to toe? I would think

they would really get hot because it doesn't look like the house has air conditioning. It might, but they open

the windows a lot so I don't know.

I've been wondering for a while because Jenny was always completely covered and now Rita is doing the same thing.

Seriously, I am surprised at how the outside temperature is warm enough for them to sunbathe or just

sit in a lounge chair relaxing while topless, but when the girls get into bed they cover up like it's mid-winter and freezing.

Does anyone know if the temperature in that area really fluctuates that much between day and night or whether there is some other explanation for the girls to be covered head to toe? I would think

they would really get hot because it doesn't look like the house has air conditioning. It might, but they open

the windows a lot so I don't know.

I've been wondering for a while because Jenny was always completely covered and now Rita is doing the same thing.

Google it :)