New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

BTW she was telling Jenny when they're talking about guys in the living room that she had many offers

from rich guys who offered her money & career but she refused because she isn't prostitute.

Peut être qu'elle a réfléchi, et puis, elle a changé d'avis!!!!

Guest Ange_Gardien

I want to be in Rita's head on his return. She will find that she no longer has the same number of connections. It is no longer the queen of RLC.

By cons Nora, I bet, since she will not let go his apartment, she will ride around naked even in the kitchen. to try to keep some subscribers.

What is certain, already from tonight you can not see the rooms of this apartment on THUMBNAILS

I want to be in Rita's head on his return. She will find that she no longer has the same number of connections. It is no longer the queen of RLC.

By cons Nora, I bet, since she will not let go his apartment, she will ride around naked even in the kitchen. to try to keep some subscribers.

What is certain, already from tonight you can not see the rooms of this apartment on THUMBNAILS

A mi parecer esto le beneficia a Rita, es lo que quería, quizás ahora piensa que no va a ser tan observada y el tiempo que pase en el apartamento, que va a ser poco, quizás empieza a mostrarse más, incluso igual se atreve a llevar al tio que se folla. A Nora y a RLC le están bien empleado, que se jodan, este apartamento se ha convertido en un auténtico fracaso. Quizás ahora hay demasiados apartamentos, pero habrá que ver la calidad de sus inquilinos, eso es diferente...podría sobrar más de uno y dos apartamentos.

Además que la intención de RLC es convertir todos los apartamentos en premium para que cada dia que pase la gente que no pague, no vea nada y los que paguen, que sea un precio más elevado.

RLC se vuelve a confundir una vez más en lo que esperan sus suscriptores, por lo menos por mi parte, no siempre funciona la cantidad sino la calidad!  ;)

she clearly does not belong on this site.she under someone elses control.he or she .controls her now.i pay to see t&a not hiding and empty rooms.

Estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo, está chica hacía tiempo que ya no pintaba nada en el apartamento, pero es que viendo la pareja nueva de hoy, los amigos de Dasha y Demid, todavía menos...este apartamento ha sido destronado finalmente, a ver quién lo arregla...

she clearly does not belong on this site.she under someone elses control.he or she .controls her now.i pay to see t&a not hiding and empty rooms.

I can certainly understand your feelings. If I didn't like Rita so much, I'd definitely feel the same way. But, I'm curious about why you feel she is under someone's "control". Maybe it's just my language translation is wrong and you didn't really mean "control". I think Rita is too independent and self-confident to let anyone "control" her.

Am I misunderstanding your meaning or do you have a reason to believe she is being controlled? I'm just curious. Thanks.

I can certainly understand your feelings. If I didn't like Rita so much, I'd definitely feel the same way. But, I'm curious about why you feel she is under someone's "control". Maybe it's just my language translation is wrong and you didn't really mean "control". I think Rita is too independent and self-confident to let anyone "control" her.

Am I misunderstanding your meaning or do you have a reason to believe she is being controlled? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Seguramente no habrá querido decir controlando pero sí que el chico con el que está podrá ver las cámaras y no sería agradable para ella, me imagino que ha querido decir eso o es lo que yo he entendido, pero no pasa nada porque Rita no iba a hacer nada ella misma y ahora menos...aunque sea por respeto al chico. Por eso mismo...que se vaya de una vez con el chico o con quién quiera que ya no pinta nada aquí. Y si puede ser que se lleve raptada a Nora!