Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Am I allowed to say that?

Nowadays you should be totally careful on that kind of posts.. it's better to kept them to say on private 😎:biggrin: But being you it's not a real problem 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, valley55dude said:

Watching Mira at 02:12:00, she looked like she kept jerking violently with her eyes open. Something is really wrong with her.....

Henry knows her more than anyone, if something was really wrong he'd call an ambulance I'm sure. I just saw a pic of it and like you say did not look good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Henry knows her more than anyone, if something was really wrong he'd call an ambulance I'm sure. I just saw a pic of it and like you say did not look good.

Support that, he is (unfortunately) used to this and hope have the situation under control .. but for someone that isn't.  it's really "creepy" some of the situations in the last minutes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I saw her in earlier video and she was really hammered. I just hope she doesn't have alcohol poisoning.  

• Like 1