Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2019 at 11:15 PM, Robwin said:

Hi Ash, no i don't mind you asking doesn't mean i'm gonna tell you he he. Only joking she is 37 now. She has had epilepsy since her middle 20's, hasn't got any worse but she does have a seizure about every 1 to 2 yrs.

Correction....must have been her early 20's come to think of it as she had only been a teacher for a couple of years when she had her first one. She only had them first during the night but has since developed over time to daytime but she handles its very well. Even got a 1yr old daughter now...Lucy who is gorgeous.

here. 

Oh ok Grandpop! Does your daughter still teach? Hope they have a greater respect for teachers than we have here. Money isn't everything, but they're really underpaid here. She sounds like a good kid, she has you for a Dad and survived that! 😊 I need to get working on a family, Guy isn't sure he's ready. Nobodys ready are they? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok Grandpop! Does your daughter still teach? Hope they have a greater respect for teachers than we have here. Money isn't everything, but they're really underpaid here. She sounds like a good kid, she has you for a Dad and survived that! 😊 I need to get working on a family, Guy isn't sure he's ready. Nobodys ready are they? 

Cheeky sod but on reflection you may had a valid point lool.Yeah she still teaches but only 3 days a week but will probably go back full time when Lucy starts school as she really loves her job. The pay isn't that bad over here but could be much better. But their main gripe is the amount of out of hours work they have to do like marking, reports etc etc. Also they have many parents evenings and such which means she is often not home until gone 9pm on those days. Many can't stand the pressure and are always leaving the profession. She teaches business studies so has her head screwed on ok. many take the piss out of them for the amount of holidays they get but half of that is often taken up with all the marking, reports and future lesson planning.

Yep you ain't getting any younger babe lol but its true, there is never a right time but if you ain't careful you end up running out of it.Having kids is the biggest joy you can have but also the most worrying at times especially in later life lol.Having them when you are young or when you are not too old means you get to enjoy them more as you are able to join in and keep up with the little devils lool. Loved it when she was young as it was an excuse to go on all the theme park rides with her and not look out of place lool. Am just a bloody big kid at heart and still act it sometimes, (some say all the time) lool. After all you are a long bloody time dead. Get going babe and enjoy  i promise you, you won't regret it.👍 

• Like 4