Leora - Home Activities #71

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She showed the picture of herself and her ideal man together, in all honesty I think he is a Paul clone. 😁

1952 Cam 3

She showed it on camera so it’s not private in case anyone thinks I shouldn’t have mentioned it.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She showed the picture of herself and her ideal man together, in all honesty I think he is a Paul clone. 😁

Let’s hope Β not at sex also πŸ˜”

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

1952 Cam 3

She showed it on camera so it’s not private in case anyone thinks I shouldn’t have mentioned it.

Β 

Also in early September we took a glance if i remember correctly .. maybe it can be posted at the premium members section πŸ€”

il y a 7 minutes, jimbo4 a ditΒ :

1952 CamΓ©ra 3

Elle l'a montrΓ© Γ  la camΓ©ra donc ce n'est pas privΓ© au cas oΓΉ quelqu'un pense que je n'aurais pas dΓ» le mentionner.

Β 

Dommage je ne l’ai pas vue

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik heb haar ook nooit brieven, tijdschriften en vele andere dingen die per post komen op haar app. zien brengen, wat doet ze daarmee?

Zoals we al zeiden , het is allemaal een prive - ding .. maar mensen willen het zo en prijzen het , dus wat kan er gedaan worden als de leden er geen kritiek op hebben ?

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zoals we al zeiden , het is allemaal een prive - ding .. maar mensen willen het zo en prijzen het , dus wat kan er gedaan worden als de leden er geen kritiek op hebben ?

It is incorrect to say that no one criticizes her for this. If anything, it is that even if we spent the day criticizing it always and only for this reason it would not change anything, because it is something that has been doing for years now. I doubt she change her mind overnight.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, funnily enough LB would like what she had with Paul. Full time BF/GF thing. But she has made it clear that's not what she is willing to give him. As for Paul again, who knows. Maybe even they don't themselves at the mo.

Even more fun is the fact that she doesn't want to be in a full relationship with LB but acts like she is. In short, she likes him as a lover but not as a boyfriend. But she may not even coexist with Paul (at this moment it seems not). Apart from wanting to live in Prague, Leora has no clear ideas about what she wants from life.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1