B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

Polya , Holly , Tereza and Masha orchestrating as the veteran and permanent .. a rare  occasion , amazing fun already , smiles , good vibes , craziness , five people enjoying party times .. Subscribers invited  to this , the chance to watch or abandon , there can’t be negativities even tonight that these people first please themselves and of course providing for anyone watching from home .. Whoever makes it for the massages later and whatever Masha will try to seduce the others , the night will be long .. 

By the way , Holly remembering her days with Bruno 😏 , Masha already trained in ass spanking that this looks like an elementary teasing game ( after her university lessons / courses 😂🤣 ) , Tereza processing what needs to be done with Timur , Polya off RLC contract , likely sleeping  on the couch and Timur , even if he decides to finally surrender , I wonder if he manages to provide ( despite having seen to be able ) ..

Good night all , the party just begins 🥳🥳

• Haha 2

I wont buy any of this click bait typical old school RLC bullshit unless I see Poyla and Mother Tereza sucking the good Father Timurs dick at the same time, all while Holly and Masha are fingering and eating out each other assholes  HAHAHAHA.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1