Leora - Home Activities #73

2 hours ago, Ste said:

Well I don't agree her whole life is outside and do think we witness more of Leora than whoever else, Leora has changed without a doubt and I think a lot of folks have changed with her along the way I have. Like there's no one else I would watch just doing the ironing. I still enjoy watching her doing all her cleaning.taking a bath doing her make up and dressing up. I do miss the dancing sexy underwear and thought that will come back but it hasn't so personally I just carry on because I enjoy her regardless I may be a fool and so be it.  Regarding her shows I admit there are some i don't record I don't think we will ever see the old days and  boy they were great days and the last year has taken and still now  its toll and can't see Leora been able to go back to them days I'm doing my best  not to be throwing bouquets at her just my take on the apartment but i enjoy it  I said before I'll stick with her whatever comes

I respect your opinion St, each of us judges individually.

I made my point and stick with my opinion and the matter is now closed.

• Like 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great start of the week for everyone
good Monday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 taxio howard ddhm c101  miraguy

• Like 1