Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

On 1/28/2021 at 8:59 AM, mingo said:

and I forgot this one, here Nelly as she was putting on her shorts and Martina still holding her shorts after they emerged from the laundry room after their hour of fun off cameras

(Content No Longer Available)

Old post, catching up. It looks like Martina ravaged Nellie. Her hair is messed up, and her top is all ruffled

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Old post, catching up. It looks like Martina ravaged Nellie. Her hair is messed up, and her top is all ruffled

sure did....and one kitchen chair hid the passion play on the kitchen floor .... real shame...

came out of pantry with Martina furiously finger fucking Nelly into oblivion ... hit the floor and even with chair blocking it was a major voyeur turn on  because you can see but not what you want to.... Some of us want participants to wear body cams and head band cams    (well at least I do !!! 😜)      but that face on Nelly is just priceless ...right 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sure did....and one kitchen chair hid the passion play on the kitchen floor .... real shame...

came out of pantry with Martina furiously finger fucking Nelly into oblivion ... hit the floor and even with chair blocking it was a major voyeur turn on  because you can see but not what you want to.... Some of us want participants to wear body cams and head band cams    (well at least I do !!! 😜)      but that face on Nelly is just priceless ...right 

Hi Mark, I'm a huge face watcher! I would love to have seen Nellies face, shes very expressive. and obviously would have been great to see what Martina was doing to her down there. Does Nellie get It on with other woman normally?

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mark, I'm a huge face watcher! I would love to have seen Nellies face, shes very expressive. and obviously would have been great to see what Martina was doing to her down there. Does Nellie get It on with other woman normally?

every chance she gets... when she is drunk (and that has been kind of regularly lately) but she was working young Holly HARD one night I mean all the touchy, huggy , little kisses tricks in the book) but Holly was sweet in her rejection of the Dragon Lady    good theatre but also borderline pathetic... 

Twice recently with full on passion play with Martina (Martina is a fully charged sex machine... Fingers in Nelly's fit, little asshole ....the full Lust showpackage... and this is no show this is hot girl Lust in action...

stories of Bi sex at Masha's and of course some sex play and sexy massages at their old place ....

how about you,   would you play with either of these 2 or do you have your own favourite .... (from what I know about your comments ...you would be happy to keep sad sack Bogdan company while his wife is banging the bushes as I might call it ....

I made a comment about you in one of the apts?? to a new guy and there was nothing nice said but you would agree ...trust me all LOL material    have a nice weekend miss Ash ...kiss 

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

pm me the site you use or name it here ...I just don't like giving RLC any heads up

were yours the ones in kitchen no nudity? could be reason why

I tried to message you and it said you cannot receive messages, maybe your In box is full? 

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

I tried to message you and it said you cannot receive messages, maybe your In box is full? 

didnt know it had a limit??? thanks   

does anyone know if that is true  ..inbox PM have limits??? thanks

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Anyone have more information on this message LImit? 

Limit number of messages per day, week, mont

Limit number of messages allowed as non-paying member of CC?

Non Premium Members are allowed to store 50 PM's.   Once it reaches 50 no one else can PM you unless you delete some PM's to make room for newer messages.  Premium Members do not have a limit it's unlimited.