Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Hey, pull your head out of your ass and recognize that Alberto is on this site voluntarily. He has no difficulty getting hard yet after he comes he leaves his woman laying on the bed 90% of the time to take care of herself. Occasionally he will return but not very often. I love this couple but that doesn't excuse the fact that his main interest is in himself and not with her. He's been fucking her for 10 years not just a couple of weeks. If he doesn't know what gets her off by now it is either complete ignorance or lack of caring and I vote for lack of caring.

Could I perform on camera.... hell no, but he made the decision and he doesn't seem to have any troubles. They've been on this site for almost 5 years and in that 5 years how many times has Martina had an orgasm. She had more orgasm's fucking Nelly in 9 months than Alberto in 5 years. Nelly cared about Martina's orgasm, did what she needed to do to get Martina off..... Alberto could do the same if he cared too. 

oh yesssssss....your right about with Nelly in 9 month and every time, it was non stop orgasm with Nelly one after the other in long hours....that when Martina really discover tenderness with multiple orgasms and she want it again...she still keep an open door to find it again somewhere (weekend night ?) but keep Alberto for the regular stuff sex (day to day).  

On 10/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, curious101 said:

It may be just me, but I don't know what Alberto is doing? Instead of spitting on her ass all the time which to me is gross, and rimming your finger around it, why don't you put your finger in, or your dick if you can get it hard enough. I think that's what she would like, and we wouldn't have to see the same old boring routine! But maybe she has said something in the past that I didn't hear about?

I would add for martina those new sex toys that can do a lot to 'help' her to orgasm a lot. With Alberto 'part' and the sex toy, together, Martina would love it so much. So this way, she can have multiple orgasm before, during and after Alberto. Everybody will be happy. Even Martina can have also some sex toy that you put inside and anytime of the day she could 'always' have pleasure. Why not ?

Come 'on Martina, try it !!! Close your eyes and think it Nelly hand....  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

All so very true. Top post. We'll miss them when they're gone. We should cherish them as the most genuine, sincere participants on the site who are the closest thing we'll get to Real Life at the present time. 

Linda and Tibor as well ☺️ ( married couple ) 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Hey, pull your head out of your ass and recognize that Alberto is on this site voluntarily. He has no difficulty getting hard yet after he comes he leaves his woman laying on the bed 90% of the time to take care of herself. Occasionally he will return but not very often. I love this couple but that doesn't excuse the fact that his main interest is in himself and not with her. He's been fucking her for 10 years not just a couple of weeks. If he doesn't know what gets her off by now it is either complete ignorance or lack of caring and I vote for lack of caring.

Could I perform on camera.... hell no, but he made the decision and he doesn't seem to have any troubles. They've been on this site for almost 5 years and in that 5 years how many times has Martina had an orgasm. She had more orgasm's fucking Nelly in 9 months than Alberto in 5 years. Nelly cared about Martina's orgasm, did what she needed to do to get Martina off..... Alberto could do the same if he cared too. 

I don't know what you are watching but you need a course in statistics.  Alberto gets Martina to orgasm more than 10% of the time.  Perhaps your numbers should be the other way around.  When a man finishes an orgasm he normally deposits a nice gooey wet thing that the woman normally does not want stay with  for very long.  In addition men sweat.  Women mist.  So it may not be as comfortable after a good fuck to stayed glued to each other.  Also I think Martina is a giver, therefore she loves to give the orgasm as much as she gets the orgasm.  When she was with Nelly their lovemaking was more rolling around than actual orgasm.  The sessions looked like they lasted longer because they used to kiss a lot. That's what I saw.  Their first get together lasted the longest because it was new and exciting.  But as they saw each other their sessions got shorter and shorter.  It was harder to do something new.  Anyway I still feel that Martina and Alberto have a lot of passion for each other because their love is more than a quick flash.  They have a truer love for each other.  Martina does not have to get drunk to love Alberto.  He still gets her horny and they enjoy fucking  together.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

First of all, compliments to everyone and your interesting contributions. I was happy to see that there were almost no insults or stupid comments, but rather useful comments. It was clear that there were pros and cons to the topic. 👏

Just a little comment about the intensive sex between Nelly and Martina. I think the sex between man and woman compared to woman and woman cannot be compared. Biology just doesn't go along with it. Man and woman, one or two shots and that's it. Rest has to be done with tools or whatever. Women have a small advantage here. They can have orgasms more often (but not indefinitely). Therefore a 4h show with several orgasms between the two is impressive but not special.Being together after sex, which is often mentioned here, is also highly individual. In my opinion it is important, but after ten years the two should know what the other wants or why the respective partner might react in way which is a little strange for lots of us.

We can be curious how the relationship will develop because deveopment is still not over yet.😉

• Upvote 3

To have some fun:

so after 24 hours of statistic about orgasm, what happening about 'the orgasm aspect' for Martina and Alberto in the RLC ? 

Do we think that the statistic for the next 6 month will be better ? 

What could be the score of Martina and the score of Alberto ?

What Martina and Alberto are thinking about there statistic from us ?

Maybe we will see Martina reading a new book " How to manage the Karma Supra for Dummies" collection.

And have a serious talk with Alberto, Alberto will cross him arms and Martina will do her stone face and 5 seconds after, they will turn to the webcam and  laugh at us !

Too funny !:wink:

So let go into position.....

19 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

To have some fun:

so after 24 hours of statistic about orgasm, what happening about 'the orgasm aspect' for Martina and Alberto in the RLC ? 

Do we think that the statistic for the next 6 month will be better ? 

What could be the score of Martina and the score of Alberto ?

What Martina and Alberto are thinking about there statistic from us ?

Maybe we will see Martina reading a new book " How to manage the Karma Supra for Dummies" collection.

And have a serious talk with Alberto, Alberto will cross him arms and Martina will do her stone face and 5 seconds after, they will turn to the webcam and  laugh at us !

Too funny !:wink:

So let go into position.....

Is the Karma Supra a new Toyota I don't know about?

• Haha 6

A very horny Martina with a great long session with Alberto .. I think guys we try to create problems with our thoughts , posts and comments when these two people have full and total control of their relationship and the way they share everything  .. 

• Like 1