Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

Not so many things are happening on camera those days. Nelly is gone, skiny girl is not showing up as well. Marta disappeared. M & A still have sex sometime. Still more use then GOV rooms.

I miss Martina's friends, they were always fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2021 at 3:58 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Most of the guys on this forum don't know shit about pleasing a woman. He says a nice long session... I recorded it and it was no more than 10 minutes. It started in the LR and moved to the BR.

I found it as a nice long session as it started in the LR with hugs , kisses and nice BJ and a bit of Spanish with Martina’s amazing boobs , they fucked in the LR and then they moved in the bedroom for the ending . 

You might be right with the time , but that’s how I judged it at that time , didn’t observe the clock to check how much it lasted as I was enjoying seeing Martina very horny and wanting to have fun and Alberto pleasing the best he could .. 

About pleasing a woman , it is irrelevant , I have stated many times that nothing beats the real action than a fantastic foreplay by the man to a woman , licking her everywhere causing her goosebumps , ending with finishing her with the tongue in the clitoris and fingers inside the pussy ( preferably making her crazy if you can recognize her G-SPOT 😉 ) .. give her an orgasm , then as a man your reward will be double ( check Bruno usually and Tibor at times ) .. that’s all I can say about pleasuring a woman , I can’t prove from a forum a lot but I assure you I belong to the non egoist ones and I know a couple of things 😏

• Like 1