Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

Now this girl is a cum slut for sure. She drinks almost every load. While i really like that I also enjoy cumming inside a woman too.

I wouldn't say she drinks every load  :puke: but I will say she cleans him up after blows his load. :drool:

As you can see, it looks like the majority of his load is on her right ass-cheek.

is there any vid of this session? :idk:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎22 at 3:34 AM, BBsq69 said:

Yesterday Masha was feeling blue, so comfortable with parading around topless that she's even eaten a couple of meals like this  :yeahbaby: Only one more step is required.

Its weird IMO with Masha. I'm really not attracted to watching her at all walking around in those shapeless shorts and she rarely wears anything that looks good on her. I don't like her figure at all. But when the clothes come off and she is actually having sex, the way she works her body, all of the sudden she looks great...obviously having sex is her highlight and when she shines, other than that she's kinda blah....

Its weird IMO with Masha. I'm really not attracted to watching her at all walking around in those shapeless shorts and she rarely wears anything that looks good on her. I don't like her figure at all. But when the clothes come off and she is actually having sex, the way she works her body, all of the sudden she looks great...obviously having sex is her highlight and when she shines, other than that she's kinda blah....

I know exactly what you mean. she comes alive and blossoms when she has sex which she is exceptionally good at, but looks wise she's nothing special.