Masha & Sasha - General Chat #2

EMMETT111

Lots of strange behaviour at the moment. 

She was naked in the kitchen, he was on the laptop, guest was sitting at the eating area. Then guest gets up takes off for top and they both feel each other's tits. He doesn't look up from his laptop...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Well something clearly was going on during that maintenance Cam 4 was covered up to 16:30 there is 2 mins missing on all cams and then whatever was covering Cam 4 is removed. So it looks like a sex party or something goes on during these maintenances as why would the cam be covered.

They are having issues with the hot water you notice they are bathing out of a plastic pan so I think its nothing more than that

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Well something clearly was going on during that maintenance Cam 4 was covered up to 16:30 there is 2 mins missing on all cams and then whatever was covering Cam 4 is removed. So it looks like a sex party or something goes on during these maintenances as why would the cam be covered.

Isn't that what goes on when any of the apts go UM...:dodgy:

Looks like the thread is beginning to get rowdy. Let's all be more respectful: I have been forced to remove a few comments that appear to be infringing on rule #5.

I came here to ban-hammer and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum. Got it?

Rules are here:

• Like 1