Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Appartement Unter Wartung wieder.

dann solltest du dich mal bei denen erkundigen warum die das immer wieder machen ohne eine Vorwarnung

ihr habt doch mit denen Verbindung denn sonst würde ihr nicht dauernd Bilder und Videos  aus anderen reumen nicht löschen weile sie das sonst nicht wissen könnten

und versucht mal das das wieder geändert wirte

2 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

dann solltest du dich mal bei denen erkundigen warum die das immer wieder machen ohne eine Vorwarnung

ihr habt doch mit denen Verbindung denn sonst würde ihr nicht dauernd Bilder und Videos  aus anderen reumen nicht löschen weile sie das sonst nicht wissen könnten

und versucht mal das das wieder geändert wirte

To try and get a response from RLC is basically useless.

The Pictures and Videos posted I have no control over what gets removed from Third Party Hosts.  I only mark them as no longer available after they have been removed from the Host they were placed on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

To try and get a response from RLC is basically useless.

The Pictures and Videos posted I have no control over what gets removed from Third Party Hosts.  I only mark them as no longer available after they have been removed from the Host they were placed on.

Couldn't have said it any better!!   As for the UM......how long was it UM?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Couldn't have said it any better!!   As for the UM......how long was it UM?

I have no clue what time it went UM.  I came on at 12 Noon and it was UM.

It couldn't have been much before or someone else would have mentioned it.

• Like 1

wow I still cant get over how much m and s and v have changed since the threesome,no more all three in bed every night they seldom are even in the same room together, no more communal baths remember v going in and washing down sasha like that will happen again  ,v hasn't walked around even topless much less nude like she used to thank god tk and his woman didn't act the same after their exploits with M and S

• Like 1