Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

Sasha's cock did not like her, much to Masha's dismay. Cannot do anything if his member does not like her. She might continue to clean hose for them. But she was Deer-Eyed for Sasha, but her vagina has let her down. Masha might be trying for her own outsicer.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks like the guest has no regrets looks like she is showing m and s stuff off her phone about last night and they are all laughing

::) I just wrote more or less the same

She is in the bed with them maybe she even like it

• Like 1

extraordinary threesome. A party with hot drinking . Then bathroom with kissing and jerking threesome while drinking. Then Bedroom. Mainly lesbian games with exchange of dildos.  Sasha use dildo with guess then do the job at the end.  This evening  all in bed both but the athmospher is rather cold.  Exactly like after the 2  foursome.    Have to wait some days unless guess live the flat . Wait and See. 

I just got to say that this thread is alive again lol.......like I said in an earlier post, I'm glad that "V" is back because it should make for some interesting reading.  What happened last night sounds like it took a while to transpire but from the sounds of it from you all it seems like it was worth it.  RLC believes in letting things happen over time and this is just another example of that!

WAY TO GO MASHA & SASHA,  IT IS A "V" FOR VICTORY :)

• Like 2