Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC,,,,I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO EITHER BRING MASHA TO ONE OF THE BARCELONA APTS OR GIVE HER AN APT OF HER OWN WITH ANOTHER GIRL PLEASE.::)::)

I WISH SASHA WOULD LEAVE THE APT FOR AT LEAST A WEEK SO THEY CAN HAVE SOME ALONE TIME::)

I LOVE THIS GIRL:heart::heart:

de878ecbfc1b55d6f300c9624ad24849.gif

GIF BY HOPE85.

Is it just me, or does Masha seem to be completely ignoring Sasha just now. Their is an obvious vibe between Masha and Dasha, stopping just short of a Lesbian relationship. When Dasha is in the same room as Sasha, she does a sideways glance at him as though she is thinking "does he know what's going on" between me and Masha. Maybe I am reading something into this that does not exist, but will be interested to read what other Camcaps members think. 

3 hours ago, binocular said:

Is it just me, or does Masha seem to be completely ignoring Sasha just now. Their is an obvious vibe between Masha and Dasha, stopping just short of a Lesbian relationship. When Dasha is in the same room as Sasha, she does a sideways glance at him as though she is thinking "does he know what's going on" between me and Masha. Maybe I am reading something into this that does not exist, but will be interested to read what other Camcaps members think. 

yes you are right i agree with you I don't understand why you did it masha