Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know that some of you have been around long enough to know that it's going to be a big tease fest/buildup before anything MIGHT happen in this apartment.  You all commenting on it on a daily basis isn't going to change a damn thing!!

all I think it is she has a boyfriend that does not want her sleeping with sasha nothing more,but why masha makes him sleep alone is beyond me oh and I'm not talking about sex when I say sleeping with

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

all I think it is she has a boyfriend that does not want her sleeping with sasha nothing more,but why masha makes him sleep alone is beyond me oh and I'm not talking about sex when I say sleeping with

If she has a boyfriend, why isn't she with him?  She doesn't have a boyfriend.  She is a very homely looking girl, strung out on drugs which is obvious if you have ever watched her.  Sorry, I don't buy what you are selling!!

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If she has a boyfriend, why isn't she with him?  She doesn't have a boyfriend.  She is a very homely looking girl, strung out on drugs which is obvious if you have ever watched her.  Sorry, I don't buy what you are selling!!

edited,all the time nora spends away from her man I guess that means they  were not together huh that don't mean shit and you know it,oh she has always looked like that hell she is no skinnier than nelly or asty ,some guys actually think she is the hottest girl on here I don't see it myself compared to jasmine kami rose leora or a bunch of others 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when sam was gone for awhile I guess that meant him and eva were not together huh that don't mean shit and you know it,oh she has always looked like that hell she is no skinnier than nelly or asty ,some guys actually think she is the hottest girl on here I don't see it myself 

she is a very pretty girl and she is not on drugs if you don't like her then just don't watch her there is no need to put her down unless your just jealous of her 

I thought M and S liked to drink last time they drank was threesome night with V,the only time anything interesting goes on here they are shitfaced even with TK and his woman they were drinking most every time anything went on,or the girl masha took into the bedroom they were drunk as hell see where I'm going with this they are way over due and need to get Dasha all fucked up lol,that way she might forget the reason she cant sleep in the same bed as sasha