Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think the difference between those days and now was that niche behind really seeing behind the curtain at a couple's life for the first time.

Some of us hold very closely the days of early RLC (Alina/Anton are arguably my favorite RLC couple of all time) because before then, we had no real way of exploring our voyeuristic side, not unless you were in the very small minority like myself who used to watch reality show streams like Big Brother. And back then, the everyday lives of people was a lot more interesting not necessarily because they were more interesting, but because it was such a new experience to watch people live. And when they had sex, it was more along the lines of "wow this experience is so surreal to be watching a real couple fuck." 

I personally don't think the couples are any better or worse than the older couples aside from a few noticeable changes in relationship dynamics, but for the guys who started with RLC's golden days. The real changes comes from US who've pretty much seen it all and are no longer taken by the whole experience. The shock value is no longer there. Do you remember the first time Masha and Sasha brought home the guest couple and had a full swap with them? This board literally erupted with posts and all kinds of attention. The last time they came to visit, this board didn't care nearly as much. Once the initial shock of seeing/experiencing something for the first time wears off, it's hard to be as taken by it over and over again. Obviously that can be said about a lot of things but I think it's particularly true about watching voyeur sites.

Alina/Anton are my all time favorites because at the time, I was glued to my screen living out my voyeur side for the first time essentially. I probably watched that couple for about 2-3 hours a day. If I had to name my favorite couple on RLC now it would have to be Lana and Robert and to be honest, I barely watch that apartment for more than one hour per month. 

Very good post Thes and I agree 100%.  The difference though for me all changed when the all girls apartments came online.  I have never been one to want to watch a couple fuck.  It never has done anything for me and as you know its all about the girl/girl action for me.  However, I did watch the couples apartments hoping that the girls in those apartments would have some alone time and maybe rub one out, unlike the.......lets say Kitty and Smith apartment where she is hunkered over damn near 24/7 by that goofy fucking Smith.  Now, from what I'm told, it's no different with this new couple Lucy & Kust and a couple of others that I can't remember their names.  Alina had a lot of alone time due to Antons work schedule and that made me very happy and that is why I would watch them more than the others in the beginning.  Nora and Cuckoo wasn't that fun to watch because it always seemed dark in their apartment and nothing ever really happened until after dark.  I used to like to watch the girl that got pregnant (sorry, can't remember her name) and had to leave......loved that damn cat also!!

Anyway, I need to go to bed so I'll catch you all later!!

• Like 3

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I would say martina and alberto would be my current favorite and I agree about the shock value that's why I cant go for those other sites I don't mind having to wait awhile to see it and then not always being sure to see something  and that makes you actually appreciate it more when you do see it.I also like the dynamic of guests blondie here was my favorite all time that girl needs her own apt and not to mention all the really smoking hot girls nude theres like 35 girls here not counting guests theres usually something to look at here till about 8 pm my time then it gets slow unless someone is up late partying then it runs later but for the most part I feel i get my dollar and a half a days worth out of here most days but not always

This is my last comment of the night.  Emmett, you can look at a ton of smoking hot girls all over the internet.  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same girls naked?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same girls taking a shower?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same habits with nothing changing?  Anyway.....goodnight :)

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think the difference between those days and now was that niche behind really seeing behind the curtain at a couple's life for the first time.

Some of us hold very closely the days of early RLC (Alina/Anton are arguably my favorite RLC couple of all time) because before then, we had no real way of exploring our voyeuristic side, not unless you were in the very small minority like myself who used to watch reality show streams like Big Brother. And back then, the everyday lives of people was a lot more interesting not necessarily because they were more interesting, but because it was such a new experience to watch people live. And when they had sex, it was more along the lines of "wow this experience is so surreal to be watching a real couple fuck." 

I personally don't think the couples are any better or worse than the older couples aside from a few noticeable changes in relationship dynamics, but for the guys who started with RLC's golden days. The real changes comes from US who've pretty much seen it all and are no longer taken by the whole experience. The shock value is no longer there. Do you remember the first time Masha and Sasha brought home the guest couple and had a full swap with them? This board literally erupted with posts and all kinds of attention. The last time they came to visit, this board didn't care nearly as much. Once the initial shock of seeing/experiencing something for the first time wears off, it's hard to be as taken by it over and over again. Obviously that can be said about a lot of things but I think it's particularly true about watching voyeur sites.

Alina/Anton are my all time favorites because at the time, I was glued to my screen living out my voyeur side for the first time essentially. I probably watched that couple for about 2-3 hours a day. If I had to name my favorite couple on RLC now it would have to be Lana and Robert and to be honest, I barely watch that apartment for more than one hour per month. 

they were really a legend, I watched them with admiration, and they really had a marriage, alina and anton

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is my last comment of the night.  Emmett, you can look at a ton of smoking hot girls all over the internet.  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same girls naked?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same girls taking a shower?  Don't you ever get tired of seeing the same habits with nothing changing?  Anyway.....goodnight :)

Like for instance Leoras daily routine, Face the camera, no pants, open legs wide and rub one out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Like for instance Leoras daily routine, Face the camera, no pants, open legs wide and rub one out.

I've even said this in the Leora thread. I really don't get why so many people are still watch her masturbate. She does the SAME thing over and over and over and has been doing it for years with little to no kind of variety other than deciding which room she's going to masturbate in. If she was legitimately rubbing one out because she was horny it would be a different story, but since she very clearly does it for the camera and the sake of the audience then I judge it based on a show that she's performing and her "shows" are about as monotonous as you can get. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very good post Thes and I agree 100%.  The difference though for me all changed when the all girls apartments came online.  I have never been one to want to watch a couple fuck.  It never has done anything for me and as you know its all about the girl/girl action for me.  However, I did watch the couples apartments hoping that the girls in those apartments would have some alone time and maybe rub one out, unlike the.......lets say Kitty and Smith apartment where she is hunkered over damn near 24/7 by that goofy fucking Smith.  Now, from what I'm told, it's no different with this new couple Lucy & Kust and a couple of others that I can't remember their names.  Alina had a lot of alone time due to Antons work schedule and that made me very happy and that is why I would watch them more than the others in the beginning.  Nora and Cuckoo wasn't that fun to watch because it always seemed dark in their apartment and nothing ever really happened until after dark.  I used to like to watch the girl that got pregnant (sorry, can't remember her name) and had to leave......loved that damn cat also!!

Anyway, I need to go to bed so I'll catch you all later!!

Lora was her name I came on board right before she left to have the baby

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand this new fiction, masha has sex with sasha and then the night sleeps with dasha, I think they do it to excite the audience

that was night number 8 sleeping alone for sasha damned if I know why masha makes him sleep alone just so dasha can sleep with her every night

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

that was night number 8 sleeping alone for sasha damned if I know why masha makes him sleep alone just so dasha can sleep with her every night

I can almost bet that Sasha prays each day that Dasha returns to Russia ASAP.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can almost bet that Sasha prays each day that Dasha returns to Russia ASAP.

they went from having sex a couple times a day to once every couple of days so its having a effect if just less alone time for intimacy so I bet you are right

• Like 1