Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, novidades said:

I've read a lot about StnCld (what this means?) but I don't know who is he. Any photo of him?

Another theory: Sasha has problems like Daniel and Stepan. He uses Dasha all night to refill batteries and in the next day he satisfies Masha. And everybody is happy and it is a very ecologic solution...

::)

Stone Cold

wwe raw GIF

• Like 2

On 2/10/2018 at 6:19 AM, hardon66 said:

Yoga time for the house.  But no more naked yoga with boy guest around.

Yes, but is it not strange that they cover their breast for the guest and yet they wear the thinnest lace panties which are totally see through and have no reservations about the guest seeing what is to be seen of the pussy. 

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

She likes guys with man buns. I'll state this clearly right here. Masha is going to try and hook up with one of the guys  and the man bun is in the lead.

Hey Donzi, yes I totally agree. Masha may have found her another TK-2. I have no doubt that she will be in touch with him soon...I just hope it will play out on camera. LOL

9 hours ago, bllstrbl said:

the new kid is forbidden to see the tits of the girls. D does not have the  order to get fucked by S. He just lets himself grope for now. Meanwhile...a new cat.

Is it not interesting that Masha has paid a lot of money to have her tits enhanced but the only tits that Sasha is feeling on right now is Dasha's that are about the same size and Masha's were before the surgery. LOL

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Yes, but is it not strange that they cover their breast for the guest and yet they wear the thinnest lace panties which are totally see through and have no reservations about the guest seeing what is to be seen of the pussy. 

did you miss masha putting her tits in drunk guys face the other night

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and again its dasha spooning with Sasha,hey have any of you guys out there ever acted like this with a woman you were not having sex with

Sasha looks like he is more energized tonight as they spoon. He just tried to go between Dasha's legs and she fended him off so he made it look like he was going to take a piss to avoid the embarrassment. Early this morning as they were waking, Sasha finally tried to kiss Dasha but she moved her head at the last second and the kiss landed on her neck. He was making such an effort that Masha looked over to see what was going on. Masha is so bored with Sasha.