Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

guess you did not read my reality show comment, yes sometimes its staged but its still entertaining 

LOL guess I missed that but from the sound of it, it's not even in the same ballpark as a reality show.  I know people watch RLC for different reasons and I know people quit watching RLC for different reasons.  For me, I never could take the weeks and sometimes months of buildup for a one, maybe two night event in these apartments.  It just got old and I wasted a lot of time sitting on my ass expecting something to happen that never did.  If you people are enjoying what you are watching, more power to you!!

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't amazing considering the fact that he's been doing the same shit for years now; bitching on and on about how everybody else watches all while he lurks CC for pics and spreads his trolling conspiracy theory bullshit.

I have been a member of RLC from the beginning up until about a year now.  I know how everything works with RLC and with CC members.

So you are a one way kind of guy Miscvoyeur......I bet your vehicle doesn't even make turns!!

• Like 2

guys,please wait. tonight will be gorgeous like everyday. drunk,dance,fake kissing,talk,smoke after dasha,sasha, masha will sleep.:biggrin:

and i really be curious.old rlc members (like 2 years) really like to watch them?

im old member and when i see dasha she make me very angry.because she really teasing us

btw guys please buy rlc replay and dont watch live this apt. after you will see they will change show very quickly.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1