Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

No need to say sorry,it's your view and maybe you're right,or it's me,or it's an mix of both,agree in the thing that masha it's very controlling of things,but Sasha also is..in a lot more discrete way..but almost as much as her,and Dasha it's Dasha..she can play this game forever,sex..the three obvious already had.And they(and maybe this new guests)will continue doing it out cams..and in cams it's what we see.

Again if you watch how Masha Sasha and Dasha act you see dominance. Like just now in bed Sasha and Masha were hugging , Dasha pushed sheet down between her and  them. Dasha reached over the top  of  Sasha felt Dasha was not there was grabbing for Dasha so Sasha then grabbed Dasha and pulled her close to him. So then all three could spoon.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, hardon66 said:

Again if you watch how Masha Sasha and Dasha act you see dominance. Like just now in bed Sasha and Masha were hugging , Dasha pushed sheet down between her and  them. Dasha reached over the top  of  Sasha felt Dasha was not there was grabbing for Dasha so Sasha then grabbed Dasha and pulled her close to him. So then all three could spoon.

All I see after all this weeks of the "love trio" it's show and no traces of genuinity,even in bed they are putting the act.All that same "nervous smiles",all that "I like you sooo much feeling" feels as sinsere as someone saying fishes hate water.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All I see after all this weeks of the "love trio" it's show and no traces of genuinity,even in bed they are putting the act.All that same "nervous smiles",all that "I like you sooo much feeling" feels as sinsere as someone saying fishes hate water.

Dam!  You mean fishes don't hate water??  I thought all fishes hated water.  Just goes to show you can learn something new every day..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Dam!  You mean fishes don't hate water??  I thought all fishes hated water.  Just goes to show you can learn something new every day..:biggrin:

The hell:biggrin:,I think fishes love water but honestly their memory isn't the best:biggrin:so it always looks fresh and new to them hehe.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sooo lame,masha and Sasha were hugged in bed in the usual position,next..will be them taking the sleeping positions..Sasha and Dasha hugged and masha in the corner of bed like she isn't there.Beyound lame.

I agree its just become so predictable its the same thing over and over again, and to think I was just so sure tonight was going to be the night they would all do it though lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree its just become so predictable its the same thing over and over again, and to think I was just so sure tonight was going to be the night they would all do it though lol :biggrin:

Totaly,gess that's why they their forum post have so less movement,coments, than weeks ago,nothing new to see,will be tease,Sasha and masha having sex,Dasha bates in shower,and some kiss,boob sucking trow in the middle.

• Like 1

so now that's their new game  dashsa leaned over and cupped her hand over sashsa's ear and whispered something then we get the hands all over each other till they start to get too close  then they pull back and go to sleep what a joke but hey it works they were the top thumbnail 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so now that's their new game  dashsa leaned over and cupped her hand over sashsa's ear and whispered something then we get the hands all over each other till they start to get too close  then they pull back and go to sleep what a joke but hey it works they were the top thumbnail 

Indeed.amazes me how some people say all this fake,script show it's all planied by mash and Sasha..and that Dasha it's almost like an poor victim..very obvious she it's as much implicated in the show as the others.