Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I see its another episode of lets kiss and do the touchy feely thing after Masha falls asleep that's 3 nights in a row now

You still watch that,we know for months how it is..they will kiss,only Hugh and that's it..in some time will be kiss,Hugh and boobs sucking(just an little),it's just an repetition of the same thing Masha and Sasha did for the last two,three months.Maybe an showering in bathtub of the two and that's it.Plain nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You still watch that,we know for months how it is..they will kiss,only Hugh and that's it..in some time will be kiss,Hugh and boobs sucking(just an little),it's just an repetition of the same thing Masha and Sasha did for the last two,three months.Maybe an showering in bathtub of the two and that's it.Plain nothing.

oh I know but I cant help it,but I'm not alone it was the number one thumbnail and there was nothing else to watch :biggrin: then I remind myself my wife actually watches soap operas then I don't feel so bad

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I know but I cant help it,but I'm not alone it was the number one thumbnail and there was nothing else to watch :biggrin: then I remind myself my wife actually watches soap operas then I don't feel so bad

Hehe,everybody likes an good soap opera(well in this case not an good one).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stigeriksson16 said:

Beard man is desperate, housecleaning in the apartment, the bed folded he saved the mobile now he stands at the bar and looks completely gone out

Indeed he is desesperated. Why doesn't he go out and walk around till they tell him to return? I think that cats are more wellcome!

Is this a kind of Spring cleaning? Is it usual at M & S? I don't remember to see something like this.

I'm quite sure that tonight they will be so tired that no hugs and kisses...

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny masha and dasha only make out on cam when drunk but sasha and dasha have no problem sober hum

But not always, I suppose.

Few days ago when Masha asked Dasha to join her in the bedroom, she looked sober. Funny that was around 9 pm and one hour later, Dasha asked Sasha to stay with her in the bedroom "seeing" tv. It was a special moment because Masha was furious with Sasha because he stoped her moment with Dasha and, a little before, he answered  her showing his finger.

Later, when Dasha was consoling Sasha the beared man appeared and "caught" them I suppose he was there because Masha asked him. During some days the relationship frozen but Dasha is very diplomatic...

I think that, if Dasha will leave in the beginning of March, boith must tease themselves a little more intensely. With Masha or not.  I think that she allows the night teasing. The important is how many are looking.

All in MHO

30 minutes ago, novidades said:

But not always, I suppose.

Few days ago when Masha asked Dasha to join her in the bedroom, she looked sober. Funny that was around 9 pm and one hour later, Dasha asked Sasha to stay with her in the bedroom "seeing" tv. It was a special moment because Masha was furious with Sasha because he stoped her moment with Dasha and, a little before, he answered  her showing his finger.

Later, when Dasha was consoling Sasha the beared man appeared and "caught" them I suppose he was there because Masha asked him. During some days the relationship frozen but Dasha is very diplomatic...

I think that, if Dasha will leave in the beginning of March, boith must tease themselves a little more intensely. With Masha or not.  I think that she allows the night teasing. The important is how many are looking.

All in MHO

I think you are you talking about the other day in the bedroom when all I saw was the girls  rub each other above the waist like they do a lot and I didn't see any kissing but I admit I didn't see the whole thing and might have missed something

• Upvote 1