Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, stigeriksson16 said:

ok ,, man kan använda sitt hemspråk , jag trodde engelska gällde som språk

Hei, nabo! Hej, granne!

I totally agree that English should be used. Poor English is far better than something just a few on the forum can understand. I don't understand French, Italian, Turkish. But I understand bad English. So please... This is a multi-national forum. English rules.

(I'm not an English speaker, I'm Norwegian.)

PS: As a courtesy, I will translate from the Swedish (neighbour country) that I quoted: "ok ,, you get to use your native language , I thought English was the language of choice"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

that was intense masha kissing girl guest but she is on her period so going nowhere

Indeed they kissesd around 4h30m (local hour) It was a surprise for me because it lokked that Masha was using the same script as she played with Dasha in the New Year bur as the the male guest didn't accept the invitation, she gave up. Another surprise was that  who started the kiss, was the guest. Not Masha. At the end, one hug from the guest to Masha and they looked very happy. Then they went to the window to smoke. Another surprise. The guest start kissing Masha át the open window! At the end, the guest, again embrassed Masha.

Then both took a pill (to sleep?) and that was the end.

Now message hour while Dasha and Sasha leave.and the male guest enters...

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

what is it with the replay how is masha and the girl kissing not one of the thumb nails

I'm thinking the sections on replay have to do with how popular the cams are at the time and how many are watching them when something is happening. If Masha and the girl kissed out of the blue when people were already starting to tune out, it might not have had enough views to warrant a replay thumbnail. Same thing with Leia and Karol. Were they being all flirty last night and then kissed in the bathroom or was the kiss out of the blue and missed by most people? If it was the latter, then it probably wouldn't make it to replay.

Just like new girl massaging Masha now in the bedroom. It's the top trending stream now. I guarantee it will be made available on replay later even if nothing happens because it's incredibly popular right now. But this is just a theory. I don't know for sure.

I find it disappointing that these occupants have been reduced to just posing for screenshots in order to produce  images for the replay. This must be a terrible experience for the unsuspecting new viewers who cannot tell the difference between a real event. I thought that Dasha's birthday party would surely end in some romance for her but no...Sasha paid her little attention and retired to bed early to the waiting arms of Dasha. Masha's and the female guest attempts to seduce the young male guest also failed as he is prone to long spells of narcolepsy. The only event of the evening, I believe, was unplanned.  It occurred in the two of the three most camera remote of areas of the apartment (i.e., the corner of the living room and in the smoking window) where those equipped with the ability to zoom the images could get a clear understanding of what was occurring.  Masha and the female guest enjoyed two very long kisses with each other before going to bed.  It almost made up for the otherwise long and uneventful evening.   

3 hours ago, binocular said:

The situation in this apartment at the moment seems quite complex, and (in my view) Dasha is the main problem. It all goes back to the foursome with TK and Mrs TK. Masha received such a good fucking from the big cock of TK, and then if you remember, disappeared for a whole day with him (perhaps to a hotel for more sex) and seemed to be obsessed with TK. Sasha then withdrew from himself, in an almost depressed state, and I do not think he has recovered from this occasion at all. Just saying. 

I agree with you. It seems clear that Masha is bored with Sasha and has been pushing Dasha into his arms for weeks. I never though it would happen but now it seems that there Dasha has developed an attraction for Sasha.  Even in her sleep, Dasha is pulling Sasha into her arms at every opportunity while Masha is trying to find a new conquest.  I don't know what happened to change Dasha's interest in Sasha. It must have occurred off camera because all of a sudden he has full access to her body about the waist and I think below the waist when the covers are pulled up.  

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

what is it with the replay how is masha and the girl kissing not one of the thumb nails they have all kinds  of them standing around its just like the other night when Liea and Karol made out in the bathroom in B2 replay unavalable

I think the kissing was just between Masha and the girl and was unplanned by RLC. I think that is why it did not make the replay and that is why they tried not to be in front of the camera unlike the things they want for the replay. 

I think that RLC should contact these 5 actors and the cat, and tell them that is ilegal and not decent, to oblige a so young girl to sleep with that something looking like a Russian male.. The three girls should sleep in the bedroom and males in the LR. Including Catsha.

I don't expect action but a lot of teasing.