Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

google translate could be your friend, he is mine sometimes for understand you, if you don't to be lazy to use it :biggrin:

Who's going to use google translate to translate an entire conversation on a message board?

• Like 1

The odds for success are with Masha for which ever woman she decides to go after. I will be very surprised if Masha is successful in seducing the young male guest. I have seen at least four men reject Masha's seduction, (the most notorious being at a party a year ago where she tried to get a guy to go to bed with her as people were walking in an out of the bedroom). Other than Sasha, TK was Masha's only on camera sexual encounter with a man. On .the other hand, Masha has had on camera sex with at least three women that I have witnessed...(TKW, a tall redhead, and Olive). I have never seen Masha her fail to get the women. Because of her prowess, I think that she has also had Dasha off camera as they seem to have some agreement about drawing the line to stop at kissing on camera.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm an old fashioned voyeur, it excites me more to see a pair of underpants under the skirt, chw see girls who are 20 hours a day open-legged without pants in front of a camera

Belle..

It seems it does not matter what proximity Masha, Sasha and Dasha have to each other with the go to bed for the night...they seem to always end up with Dasha in Sasha's arms. Tonight, if my learning about what the word "trajectory" means, as Dasha's and Sasha pulled the covers over them, Dasha's  hands were moving towards Sasha in a trajectory that could only land her below Sasha's  belt. LOL. I guess we will never find out because they are quite skillful at avoiding any movement that is detectable. I have had some success at playing back recording at 10x speed. Many night I could count Dasha's respiration rate (number of breaths per minute) and she often breaths faster when they are supposedly asleep than when they first closed their eyes. When Dasha is really asleep, I have noted that her mouth will be open. On many nights she is not really sleeping. Like today, she and Sasha had to go back to bed and sleep until late in the afternoon. Could it be they didn't get a good night's rest? LOL

1 hour ago, philo said:

It seems it does not matter what proximity Masha, Sasha and Dasha have to each other with the go to bed for the night...they seem to always end up with Dasha in Sasha's arms. Tonight, if my learning about what the word "trajectory" means, as Dasha's and Sasha pulled the covers over them, Dasha's  hands were moving towards Sasha in a trajectory that could only land her below Sasha's  belt. LOL. I guess we will never find out because they are quite skillful at avoiding any movement that is detectable. I have had some success at playing back recording at 10x speed. Many night I could count Dasha's respiration rate (number of breaths per minute) and she often breaths faster when they are supposedly asleep than when they first closed their eyes. When Dasha is really asleep, I have noted that her mouth will be open. On many nights she is not really sleeping. Like today, she and Sasha had to go back to bed and sleep until late in the afternoon. Could it be they didn't get a good night's rest? LOL

I believe that as for under the cover sizing up and touching is accurate but as for excessive rubbing or handling of Sasha's meat it is hard to believe due to the lack of motion of the covers yes when on or  other has leg on top of other there is gap creating room for minor activities but  as for heavy sexual fondling and rubbing likely impossible.  Which goes back to my previous statement about how he must get blue balls at times all this cuddling with females and no actual sex except lately in shower.

As for them fake sleeping yes that is very apparent but logically how many people average sleeping 12 hours every day. There are times these actors are fake sleeping 14 hours in a day just like new guy he fits into the sleep therapy sessions in the apartment.