Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

1 hour ago, novidades said:

It's a pity that there isn't one man at home.

😁

Well..suposedy there is male pinguim in the house,regard an man in the place also seen no traces of it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After hours of heavy kissing and cuddling the sexless couple continue to kiss and roll around and Masha acts as nothing is even going on in bed with her as these two continue roll back and forth on eachother. With every 10 minutes Sasha gets himself a grab on Dashas ass the rest of the time he rubs her breasts and above the waist. I can not imagine how sexually frustrating all this must be. Masha gets up to go to the bathroom and now back to the threeway hugging as if  nothing was going on. 

• Like 1

I think all the theories about fake scenarios are correct.  However, Dasha is so sexually charged that even though she had two very hard orgasms in the bath within minutes of each other, she got her juices flowing again after kissing Sasha for almost an hour and started hunching her pelvis. She is ready but Sasha will never pull the trigger without Masha's consent or unless Dasha takes control of him like she did with Masha. 

Did any else see Sasha hug and kiss the young boy who was there two weeks ago? I think that's where his head is during the daytime. LOL

Poor Dasha having her emotions sent into overdrive again..his hands are all over her... frustrating.. but.. maybe she like it this way...different strokes folks..:dodgy:

Maybe its just the physical "touch" she feels she needs until someone comes along for her.. this can only last for so long.. she will move on eventually...but until then..this is what she has..

7 hours ago, hardon66 said:

After hours of heavy kissing and cuddling the sexless couple continue to kiss and roll around and Masha acts as nothing is even going on in bed with her as these two continue roll back and forth on eachother. With every 10 minutes Sasha gets himself a grab on Dashas ass the rest of the time he rubs her breasts and above the waist. I can not imagine how sexually frustrating all this must be. Masha gets up to go to the bathroom and now back to the threeway hugging as if  nothing was going on. 

As I don't speak russian or know enough of their culture I also don't understand a lot of things, although I understand that M, D & S (and most of the other RLC workers, if not all) are very special people. Yes, they need money and a place where to stay and be feed. But they also like to be under the cameras. All of this to say that what is anormal for us, it is normal for them. Perhaps there is an agreement: Sasha takes care of Masha during the day and everyday. At night he takes care of Dasha. At the end is a win-win business but Sasha is the big winner. And if they get more money, perfect!

6 hours ago, philo said:

I think all the theories about fake scenarios are correct.  However, Dasha is so sexually charged that even though she had two very hard orgasms in the bath within minutes of each other, she got her juices flowing again after kissing Sasha for almost an hour and started hunching her pelvis. She is ready but Sasha will never pull the trigger without Masha's consent or unless Dasha takes control of him like she did with Masha. 

Did any else see Sasha hug and kiss the young boy who was there two weeks ago? I think that's where his head is during the daytime. LOL

I agree. This kind of sex, that most of us don't like, it is only for gourmets. Remembers me when I was a teenager. We could do a lot of things excepct... No pills yet. Dificult to  get condoms and a very repressive society about virginity. Sasha is a good teacher for some males in RLC. They could learn how to keep a girl horny for a long time and wishing more. Girls don't need Dasha to teach them, how to keep a man under control...

About the Sasha-Cooker relationship, I only saw the boy to kiss Sasha cheek once. It looked more like a sweet kiss then a love.one. Relative? Long time friend?

All in MHO