Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so did she actually give him a bj this time

She did lick and suck on his cock for a few minutes. She did not let him cum in her mouth. Was quite nice to see. I also noticed she immediately went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

She did lick and suck on his cock for a few minutes. She did not let him cum in her mouth. Was quite nice to see. I also noticed she immediately went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth. lol

wise girl

5 hours ago, rebliz said:

wise girl

Some seem to be surprised about Dasha's taking to Masha. I have a long held theory that although Dasha is obviously bi-sexual...that she, in fact prefers girls. I developed this theory over several years of observing Dasha is different situations. I have seen her pair up with two different women at Nelly's parties where Sasha was not in attendance. At one of the parties, the other woman kissed Dasha on camera and Dasha got embarrassed and took her to the balcony for and extend time. When they returned the woman lost it and straddled and kissed Dasha while party goers tried to pry her away. Bodgan tried to get everyone up and dancing so no one would know what happened. 

The best indicator for me as to what a woman likes is what she does when she masturbates. Dasha seems to use the dildo for a short period of time but her "Purple People Eater" has two heads. One is a wide vibrator and the other is a narrower dick head. Dasha seems to only use the dick to get herself lubricated and seems to prefer the rubbing and attention to her clit. Masha seems to know that and perhaps that is why Sasha is only using his dick to stimulate Dasha's clit and has not penetrated her yet. I know this realization is a major blow to the male ego but I think it may be the reason why so many women look to other women for satisfaction. It's not all about the dick.

I like the fact that Dasha has taken deliberate steps to liberate herself as a woman. Anyone who watched her in anguish all those years with Demid may understand just how oppressive her situation was. He choice in hair style is perhaps the greatest testament to what she is fleeing from and perhaps what she is moving toward. Don't think that Dasha's choice of hairstyle is not DELIBERATE !!! She is fully aware of to whom this style is attractive and to whom it is not. (Sorry guys but the truth is the truth). (If you really want to know who your woman is...listen to her music and watch her as she listens to it). Has anyone payed attention to the music Dasha plays when she is alone. (Sorry again guys but Dasha is not whom you think she is). 

I've never disliked Dasha. I know she's educated and talented. She's hard to dislike, but also difficult to figure out. She's a cross between a corporate bean-counter personality at times, and a counter-culture hippie at other times, and hasn't decided which should be dominant. (Maya's going through the same revaluations of her values these days.)

But I know our member philo is the official CamCaps President of the Dasha Fan Club. He speaks with an aura of authority; I shall listen.

No voice of authority here my friend. I seek not that mantle to wear upon my head. LOL  I have just been watching Dasha so long I feel I can guess what she is up to at times. Also, I followed her quite closely when she was with Demid and catalogued the encounters she had with the guy I call "Crew Cut". Too bad RLC did not have a camera on the balcony at that time but we saw enough of a pattern when she came back in to figure it out. 

11 hours ago, philo said:

I like the fact that Dasha has taken deliberate steps to liberate herself as a woman. Anyone who watched her in anguish all those years with Demid may understand just how oppressive her situation was. He choice in hair style is perhaps the greatest testament to what she is fleeing from and perhaps what she is moving toward. Don't think that Dasha's choice of hairstyle is not DELIBERATE !!! She is fully aware of to whom this style is attractive and to whom it is not. (Sorry guys but the truth is the truth). (If you really want to know who your woman is...listen to her music and watch her as she listens to it). Has anyone payed attention to the music Dasha plays when she is alone. (Sorry again guys but Dasha is not whom you think she is). 

Nothing to "taken deliberate steps to liberate herself as an woman" than making shows for three months,dry hump for hours etc,couldn't agree more with you lol.

On ‎18‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 8:32 PM, ze81 said:

Hep..so much people like a lot Dasha,I bet it's that..only one user or two with various profiles saying those bad coments about her..not just in this house now..but also on her original place..why would people dislike her and cave man vanishing  all the time from cams to that infamous balcony without cam etc..bet was also only one user with several profile that also disliked Dasha the time she was in VH...please talk by yourself..to me this apartment and the three residents are right there in th bottom,Just three people acting,not caring to be genuine,just care about one thing........views.Anyone with any doubts about the high level,diferent level of Dasha...just go read her last house posts..that will show how she was adoredddd:biggrin:.

Indeed. And nobody likes you. It is an injustice.

:biggrin: