Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no distraction. There is no problem.

Have you been watching the apartment? Since they been here how many times has there been sex. S&E a few quickies, D, M & S once. There was also the fuck up attempt by BG with D. She clearly set limits with him which was joke. He forced her hand into his pants twice which she clearly didn't want to do. He tried to force his dick into her mouth and on top of that he was extremely rough with her including chocking her. Based on what I read his time with Eva was a joke also she clearly doesn't want another round with him.

I really think there is something wrong with him. The way he was talking to himself the other night isn't normal in my opinion.

Al he does is lay around all day and follow Dasha like a dog in heat. When Masha doesn't want anything to do with him that tells you a lot. She flirts with everyone male or female. S&E have done quickies but I wonder what would happen if he wasn't in the room all the time.

He is a distraction and a problem, needs to ship home ASAP

• Like 1

Funny the rules in this appartment - Everybody leaves except Sasha. Few minutes later, M & D return. When S, after a bath, prepares to change his shorts, M talks with him while caressing his prick. When D comes out of little bathroom, no more talk and  the threesome starts. It seems that the girls decided to offer a threesome to S. Are they paying something?

Will the guests return?

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Funny the rules in this appartment - Everybody leaves except Sasha. Few minutes later, M & D return. When S, after a bath, prepares to change his shorts, M talks with him while caressing his prick. When D comes out of little bathroom, no more talk and  the threesome starts. It seems that the girls decided to offer a threesome to S. Are they paying something?

Will the guests return?

What rules? there is no rules. We all knows that Masha is the boss and rules changed every time she wants. Look from the moment that Dasha have sex with Sasha they even give up the daily yoga the main issue is sex