Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

So I missed a lot I guess? Who has fucked who now?

Aside from Eva and Sam, nobody yet. Bald guy and Dasha came the closest so far but she was only into teasing. My guess is the first two to actually fuck will be Eva and Masha.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

It looked like Sam, Dasha and Sasha was about to take off and then Masha came out of the bedroom and the whole thing collapsed. It's like watching a goddamn soap opera where they smear out the events of one day of 50 episodes. 

If you really thought anything was going to happen at 2 in the afternoon, you was really fooling yourself.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam will undoubtedly fuck Masha at some point. The question is whether he'll fuck Dasha.

Sasha will undoubtedly fuck Eva at some point. The question is whether the bald guy will fuck her again.

The ultimate question is whether they'll only pair off like bald guy did with Dasha today, or if there'll be some kind of big group orgy. Personally I don't really care for orgies, especially when it's this many people. I think it will be much hotter if they took turns pairing off.

Nothing is certain, but i think there is a high probability that there'll be more to see than half naked people playing cards.

I find the bald-headed man hard to predict. He doesn't seem to be comfortable with the situation and unfortunately also seems to be at least a bit brutal. I don't think he fits RLC.

Anyway, no matter if something happens or not, I will remain a fan of Masha&Sasha + Dasha + Eva&Sam. The only thing that would really piss me off is if they continue to block the camera view with this bed cover. If something cannot be shown in RLC, it better not happen at all. 

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam will undoubtedly fuck Masha at some point. The question is whether he'll fuck Dasha.

Sasha will undoubtedly fuck Eva at some point. The question is whether the bald guy will fuck her again.

The ultimate question is whether they'll only pair off like bald guy did with Dasha today, or if there'll be some kind of big group orgy. Personally I don't really care for orgies, especially when it's this many people. I think it will be much hotter if they took turns pairing off.

"Sam will undoubtedly fuck Masha at some point. The question is whether he'll fuck Dasha"

But I don't see that Masha is interested in him. The same about the Bald man. I think that she is "furious" because she isn't the number one. She is number three, after Dasha and Eva.

"Sasha will undoubtedly fuck Eva at some point. The question is whether the bald guy will fuck her again."

I think that Masha won't authorize and he doesn't want to be a bad exemple to Dasha... Maybe some special attention or small contacts. More than this, only in an group sex session.

The Bald man will fuck Eva? Maybe. It depends if Eva (or the winw) allows it  and/or if he wants to send a message to Dasha like: You are past. This is my present and future.

But as I told before, they are there for audience and some fun. The problem is Masha. She doesn't like to be # 3... and she will boycott every action that it isn't her idea and wish.

As you will understand, this is pure speculation.