Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha been sick all day, Masha has her little B working on her hair look like shit. They have both ignored Sasha.  They have also ignored the guest who had to make diner for them.

I remember when Dasha was sick and Sasha stayed with her and they even had guest there. 

Good job Masha you have made sure you are the center of attention, with Dasha help.

It continues Sasha has a fever wearing a coat in bed. The only thing the girls are concerned about is eating their ice cream. Of course Masha is in the middle.  If I was Sasha I would tell them to fuck go themselves in the living room. The only one paying any attention to him is the black cat.   

I really don't understand Dasha, she has a man who is madly in love with her and she is afraid to show him the same affection he shows her. I know she in love with him just look at her face when they are together. after all the time she wasted with Demin would would think she would be extremely happy with Sasha. He treats her like a queen. I know part of it is Masha and the control she has over Dasha, it must be really something big what ever she is holding over Dasha. 

Just like tonight she played with cell for hours and now she on the couch in the living room, you would think she would be cuddling with Sasha in bed instead of playing with her cell on the couch. Jmo

14 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Sasha been sick all day, Masha has her little B working on her hair look like shit. They have both ignored Sasha.  They have also ignored the guest who had to make diner for them.

I remember when Dasha was sick and Sasha stayed with her and they even had guest there. 

Good job Masha you have made sure you are the center of attention, with Dasha help.

Dasha read your post. She is in bed with him since this morning. It seems that the problem is in his throat.

13 hours ago, bean1111 said:

It continues Sasha has a fever wearing a coat in bed. The only thing the girls are concerned about is eating their ice cream. Of course Masha is in the middle.  If I was Sasha I would tell them to fuck go themselves in the living room. The only one paying any attention to him is the black cat.   

black cat = bad luck

8 hours ago, beancounter said:

I really don't understand Dasha, she has a man who is madly in love with her and she is afraid to show him the same affection he shows her. I know she in love with him just look at her face when they are together. after all the time she wasted with Demin would would think she would be extremely happy with Sasha. He treats her like a queen. I know part of it is Masha and the control she has over Dasha, it must be really something big what ever she is holding over Dasha. 

Just like tonight she played with cell for hours and now she on the couch in the living room, you would think she would be cuddling with Sasha in bed instead of playing with her cell on the couch. Jmo

Now she is in the bed with Sasha trying to help him.

Indeed Masha power over Dasha is strange.

16 hours ago, bean1111 said:

And now he is in the bed and Sasha embraces him.

Animals are so diferent from us!