Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

They just had a two some plus Sasha. Sasha should have stayed in the bathroom. He never got hard or even cum. They should have called this Masha being please by her two Bitches. Very disappointed. Dasha gave him more attention in the kitchen than during the session in the bedroom.

I starting to agree this apartment is getting near the end.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:44 AM, StnCld316 said:

There's only One that I know of on RLC and that's Nina & Kira. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Apartments with Lesbians. 

Kira is lesbian but Nina NO!

She accepts to be loved by Kira, DE and fans in RLC!

She arrived in a flying saucer some years ago like Alf.

😁

11 hours ago, bean1111 said:

They just had a two some plus Sasha. Sasha should have stayed in the bathroom. He never got hard or even cum. They should have called this Masha being please by her two Bitches. Very disappointed. Dasha gave him more attention in the kitchen than during the session in the bedroom.

I starting to agree this apartment is getting near the end.

Don't believe in what some Opinions Makers say! Fake news!

😊

9 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You must be macfactor's  double, watch time line and tell me what's "fake news".  I thought more you. The only fake news is your post.

Read my post again. It's an ironic one.

Look at the emoji at the end.

About to be macfactor's double or not, it's a secret.

Looks like Sasha is starting to be more receptive towards Masha advances.  They really don't have a love triangle. It's Masha and her little bitch Dasha, only time Dasha shows any affection towards Sasha is when Masha isn't around. It's like a high school romance that they don't want their parent (Masha) to see them together.  I think Sasha is getting tired of playing second fiddle with Dasha, she shows Masha a lot more affection than she does him.  Sasha step up and hasn't had intercourse with Masha. Maybe it's time for Dasha to step up. JMO