Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

1 hour ago, novidades said:

Perhaps she's forbidden to fuck with Sasha or she has some problem that prevents her to have sex with Sasha.

In the next days we will see.

Those are the only two options I can see.

I think its the first if I had to guess. Since Sasha want nothing sexual to do with Masha, she making sure that they don't. A while back one of the conversation I had translated Dasha told Masha she had too many rules and was making it hard for her.

This is why I call her Masha bitch.

I think eventually Sasha going to say enough is enough and I think its in the near future. Dasha not helping herself playing up to Masha. It's going to explode and I think Dasha is probably going to get hurt the worst. JMO

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think its the first if I had to guess. Since Sasha want nothing sexual to do with Masha, she making sure that they don't. A while back one of the conversation I had translated Dasha told Masha she had too many rules and was making it hard for her.

I think eventually Sasha going to say enough is enough and I think its in the near future. Dasha not helping herself playing up to Masha. It's going to explode and I think Dasha is probably going to get hurt the worst. JMO

Keep making shit up dude...lol

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Eventually this Apartment will see a Final Curtain Call.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Eventually this Apartment will see a Final Curtain Call.

My suggestion for an Happy End:

Sasha and Dasha move to the old Dasha apartment.

Eva starts living with me.

V and her boyfriend start living with Masha in the Italian apartment

Sam moves to CC replacing you.

😁

7 hours ago, novidades said:

My suggestion for an Happy End:

Sasha and Dasha move to the old Dasha apartment.

Eva starts living with me.

V and her boyfriend start living with Masha in the Italian apartment

Sam moves to CC replacing you.

😁

Better idea  Masha & Dasha can become full fledged Dykes and Kick Sasha to the Curb.   2MDA.gif

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

Just what we need another all girl apartment. Like we haven't seen enough girl on girl or a girl mastebating. Boring 

There's only One that I know of on RLC and that's Nina & Kira. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of Apartments with Lesbians. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, beancounter said:

What about b1 and b2 

There's not a Lesbian in those two places it's all Drama for the Camera. Once they are done their stint and gone home they go about their normal daily living until they return to recycle their wares.